Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

@That1frenchguy I don't have an exact, but the current chapter is about half way thru Volume 6 of 24.

Atleast novelplanet has it around there. Dunno if a better website has it in WN chapters and not WN text over LN illustrations in a volume.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, we've arrived at the second Turning Point :eek:

Blessed you nice uploader, thank you for sharing these chapter with us, time for me to dive in to the manga again.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was great. Starting to think this series is going to skinny dip in the mud pool. Let's see how this goes.

Re-reading this after reading the WN makes me realize how well the story toys with the reader's emotions. You expect one thing and you get another, but the outcome is still satisfying. There was a lot of moments where I got too teary-eyed to read. Those moments are what makes this manga (and the WN) so enjoyable to read.

Woah what happened!? This manga can easily get 50 more chapter of content from that, but I'm a bit confused.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nullify There were a lot of contents that didn't make it into the manga adaptation so it's not actually surprising at all that the manga feel rushed.

Dex-chan lover
All the names of these god titles and one of them is called north god. I can't help but laugh since it's nearing Christmas and all the other titles seem to say their element of practicable proficiency.

Dex-chan lover
What’s up with chapters getting deleted on Mangadex lately? This is the third time I’ve seen this happen this month.

Contributor
As the other people said, but I need to feel important. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LAST FOUR CHAPTERS?!

Contributor
someone posted official eng manga and it was deleted?

kissmanga will have it copied from MD

Users who are viewing this thread