Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

guys, the reason there's a double upload is because Let It Go has this series claimed, but some other group has dropped in and just decided to do it. Think of it as something that you might like to do. If say, you volunteered to sculpt something, because you wanted to do it, and looked forward to sculpting it, and some random guy just takes it upon himself to start sculpting what you wanted to do and were already doing, it'd be a bit disrespectful, dontcha think? Or think of it as though you were auditioning for a song. And halfway through your performance some jackass starts your song and is competing with you for it.
You know, I don't think that sculpting analogy is accurate. In this case, both groups can scan-elate as they please. Even if I were to clean, translate and typeset a chapter, nothing would hinder them from doing exactly the same. I get that some people like scan-elating series but why should that hinder others who also like doing it? It makes no sense.

Point is, they've had the stake on it for some time, and someone is undermining them.
So the point is that they've been scan-elating the series longer? And why should that matter? I believe in a free market style of scan-elating. Let every group do every series they want. Let them pay for raws or whatever and then let the readers read which scans they want. Simple as that. I don't get why anyone would be upset that another person or group is helping towards scan-elating a series.
Also isn't this a little ironic?
why don't you pitch in and see where you can help them so they upload your precious manga as soon as you say "jump"?
Isn't this exactly what Robo scans is doing? They are helping scan-elating the manga. What difference does it make that they are doing it under a different banner? If they would've gone to Let it Go and helped them it still would've been them who did it

Fed-Kun's army
The ln pretty much forgets it has a plot and becomes a dumb harem sex party for several hundred chapters at a certain point and never really recovers. Too bad for a series with so much promise.

Dex-chan lover
@Manga-Eater You felt the MC was getting weaker with each chapter. That isn't the case. It's just that stronger opponents are showing up.

Dex-chan lover
Going to take some time until things gets better.
Just got dark.... just going to put it on hold until more chapters come out.

Guys this series becomes pretty trash after this unfortunately lol , I’d recommend dropping it here to avoid the irritation ??‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@Enel
I second that, The mc can't stop acting like a bitch even after everything he's been through.

Aggregator gang
@Enel: With all due respect, people who claim that he's being a bitch are the same people who claim it's because he's "Beta" or some other insecurity transference. I'll read on for myself and make my own decisions.

Dex-chan lover
welp i advise none of you read next chapter
and that you drop this immediately after giving it a 1 star
I've already revised my rating, the shit show is about to start
i wont spoil but i want you to think of when Rohan used heaven's door Hayato and the first page said don't look forward
this is the equivalent... a turning point in your lives
heed my warning, this is all i can do for you

Users who are viewing this thread