Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Now that I've read most of it, plots pretty good and all, but I still think the part on MC's previous life is really unnecessary. Pretty good manga otherwise.

@Bengraven she IS older. the anime didn't change anything, she's really that small from the start even here in the manga, it's a race specific trait. although at present (post-timeskip), I think she grew taller.

You actually see the character development happen here from past to present rather than being slapped whenever it is convenient

Hes the same bastard he was in his previousl life. Hes just not fat anymore, and can use magic.
Anyways I dropped this at the school ark, unreadable garbage. Author lost his way with this manga. Going downhill ever since the
teleportation event.
Not to mention theres little to no action...all he does is throw solid turds at people...... might as well slap a slice of life tag on this and call it a day.

overrated piece of shit, how the hell does convincing its okay for your father to cheat makes sense? I feel sorry for the mother

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Kue7 Well tbh the mom forgave the father because she didn't want to give her son and daughter a broken family.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Kue7 read the light novels, this is a really shitty manga adaptation and the novels are 10000000x better then this shit

Double-page supporter
Remember, an opinion from the internet is just an opinion. Read it and decide if you like it or not, becasue there will always be negative comments.

Dex-chan lover
Wish this could come out everyother week instead of once a month the wait kills

Dex-chan lover
after reading 6 chapters:

[li]Dad: A rapist and cheat musslehead[/li]
[li]Maid: A slut, homewreker[/li]
[li]Son: A reincarnated who in his previous life was an overconfident neet and worst of all he was fapping in his room at the time of his parents' funeral. In short an ugly bastard [/li]
[li]Mother Zenith: The only decent person in the whole family. I really pity her T_T[/li]

Update after reading 68 chapters

Ok it's actually good. Yeah it felt bad at the beginning but now I'm totally invested in it. Shit I caught up. I'll come back after about a year. hopefully there will be a dozen more chapters released by then.

Well yeah the school arc is kinda boring for me bcos we've been bombarded with drama on the previous arc and the school arc currently filled with comedy
But seems like theres gonna be drama again past this chapter (chap. 68)

Can't wait for chapter 69

Dex-chan lover
if i would i tell u... this manga only good at beginning... at least only up to volume 7... the rest is unbearable, i cant read more

Users who are viewing this thread