Dex-chan lover
Tears
Kaze no Ne
Grain rain wheat wind
White wishes

Edit Ooo same as above. Noice.

Also
"Sophie: Pascal. What's a airhead?
Pascal: Someone who's so smart they can control the air with their head!
Sophie: Wow Pascal, you're amazing"

Contributor
Round 7 votes in bold:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - I'm My Own Master Now VS King of Fighters '99 - Tears
Fallout 4 - Hope Remains VS Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Kaze No Ne
Atelier Ryza - Grain Rain, Wheat Wind VS Terraria Calamity - Siren's Call
Tales of Graces Intro: White Wishes VS Mirror's Edge - Introduction

Group Leader
Crap! I fell as sleep!
042.gif

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - I'm My Own Master Now VS King of Fighters '99 - Tears
Not really impressed by Tears, not bad, but not amazing. My Own Master is blood-pumping with its heavy metal style and excellent vocal singing. Still one of the best songs I've heard in video games until today.

Fallout 4 - Hope Remains VS Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Kaze No Ne
Neither really wowed me with what they have. But Kaze No Ne is still more entertaining to listen to than Hope Remains. I... don't see what's good about the former.

Atelier Ryza - Grain Rain, Wheat Wind VS Terraria Calamity - Siren's Call
Uh... What a messy match up. But Atelier track still comes out on top in this one.

Tales of Graces Intro: White Wishes VS Mirror's Edge - Introduction
White Wishes is one of the best Tales opening songs. English or Japanese, this song is always a pleasure to my ears to listen to. Mirror's track doesn't have anything to excite or entertain me.

Now, let's count the votes!

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - I'm My Own Master Now (5 votes) VS King of Fighters '99 - Tears (4 votes)
Fallout 4 - Hope Remains (1 votes) VS Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Kaze No Ne (8 votes)
Atelier Ryza - Grain Rain, Wheat Wind (8 votes) VS Terraria Calamity - Siren's Call (0 votes)
Tales of Graces Intro: White Wishes (5 votes) VS Mirror's Edge - Introduction (4 votes)

Two close victories and two lopsided defeats!
Now, let's move on to the last matches of round 1!

Undertale OST - CORE VS Persona 3 - Kimi no Kioku / Memories of You
ROBLOX Piggy - For You To Stay VS Ragnarok Online - Peaceful Forest
@SquigglesJP said [ Small PP if you don't like this song ]
Shadow of the Colossus - Revived Power VS Max Anarchy - Kill 'Em All
StarCraft - Terran Theme 1 VS Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Hot Wind Blowing

OK! Let's get to it, voters! More vocal songs this time! Enjoy!

@hazzack What's wrong? Wanna share and talk about it with your fellow weebs?
21.gif

Dex-chan lover
Memories of you
Peaceful forest
Revived power
Terran theme 1

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Persona 3 - Kimi no Kioku / Memories of You, CORE had no chance against this song, i should play a Persona game just for the music.

Ragnarok Online - Peaceful Forest, Is Ragnarok Online still playable? Didn't know about it until 2 years ago.
By the way, i will use this opportunity to plug 2 of my favorite flash games, and they are RO themed, they are both on Newgrounds and the creator is ShadowWhoWalks, the games are Ragnarok Unalign and Wickebine Kigyouden, they are a combination between megaman and castlevania with RPG elements, but the games have differences in gameplay that you should see by yourself.

Max Anarchy - Kill 'Em All

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Hot Wind Blowing

@Richman yes, there is a bunch private server. All you need to do is just to search for a good Ragnarok Private server where there are a bunch of people. Usually if you play at Private server they are tend to play pvp or guild war (perhaps)

Idk about the official one, if there is a new official one i'd gladly to play again to make some money bitchesss.

Tl;dr : Asura

Dex-chan lover
Finally I can vote. Here's mine.

Kimi no Kioku
Peaceful Forest
Kill 'Em All
Hot Wind Blowing

(lol thanks to the guy above me had the exact same choices as me so I just copied pasted.)

Power Uploader
@Richman 4th Job is coming soon. #waiting for p.server to pick it up.

@Mr_Detective How dare you fall asleep! lol. Also, always ping me if there's an update! xD

On a serious mode: I hope you had enough sleep.

Dex-chan lover
(Abstain. Can't decide.)
Ragnarok Online - Peaceful Forest
Max Anarchy - Kill 'Em All
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Hot Wind Blowing

Contributor
Round 8 votes in bold:

Group Leader
Don't know how others feel about it, but Core is actually not a bad track, quite pleasant to listen to. Unfortunately for it, Kimi no Kioku is simply more entertaining and catchier. Even though, to be honest, it's not my favorite track in Persona 3, it deserves the win with its relaxing J-pop style and soft vocal.

I don't know if other people are influenced by the "small PP" comment or not, but I find For You to Stay more entertaining than Peaceful Forest. Not really impressed by either track, but the latter is more forgettable for me.

Uh... To be honest, I'm not a fan of Kill 'Em All's vocal singing and lyrics. Revived Power is more exciting to me.

Terran Theme is an okay-ish track, but for something that represents a military faction, it doesn't feel very exciting. Hot Wind Blowing is my most favorite track in MGR. Excellent vocals, exciting instrumentals, and blood-pumping feel made this song the winner.

@SquigglesJP Where the hell were you, lol? I either sleep too much or sleep too little... Still trying to fix my schedule, but sheesh, I always end up doing the same thing, even though I graduated already...
@sterven Welcome back!

Group Leader
Goddamn it... Let's see the results!
54.gif

Undertale OST - CORE (1 votes) VS Persona 3 - Kimi no Kioku / Memories of You (8 votes)
ROBLOX Piggy - For You To Stay (2 votes) VS Ragnarok Online - Peaceful Forest (8 votes)
Shadow of the Colossus - Revived Power (4 votes) VS Max Anarchy - Kill 'Em All (6 votes)
StarCraft - Terran Theme 1 (2 votes) VS Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Hot Wind Blowing (8 votes)

More lopsided defeats this time, huh?

And with that, we are finally done with the first round of the tournament, the round of 64!
Let's begin the second round, the round of 32!
Here are the first sets of match-ups!
052.gif

SOCOM Combined Assault Main Theme VS Katamari Damacy - Lonely Rolling Star
Monster Hunter World - Zinogre Mount Theme VS S.T.A.L.K.E.R - He Was a Good Stalker
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPf2eXzPn08&feature=youtu.be]Mabinogi Theme
VS Ace Combat Zero
Soul of Cinder VS Moment Of Soaring Reprise

As always, enjoy the music, and have fun voting!
From my experience, some people will stop voting when all of their tracks are eliminated, either in the first or second round. Let's see how many people we have left toward the end.
079.gif

Contributor
Round 9 votes in bold:

SOCOM Combined Assault Main Theme VS Katamari Damacy - Lonely Rolling Star
Monster Hunter World - Zinogre Mount Theme VS S.T.A.L.K.E.R - He Was a Good Stalker
Mabinogi Theme VS Ace Combat Zero
Soul of Cinder VS Bushido Blade 2 Intro Theme

Users who are viewing this thread