• Will consider it again later.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group Leader
Corpse Party: Blood Covered - Soul Of Steel VS King of Fighters '96 - Dust Man
I'm not feeling entertained by Dust Man, to be honest... Can't see what's special about it. Soul of Steel sounds like something that tells you "Don't give up! Steel your soul! And you'll make it through this!" It'so much more exciting and blood-pumping to listen to. Thanks for all the good memories, Corpse Party!

Final Fantasy VIII - Waltz for the Moon VS Hearts of Iron 4 Main Theme
Huh... Both of these tracks are pretty nice, so it's a close call. I think I prefer the latter due to its heroic and patriotic vibe, so I'll give it a vote.

Persona 4 - Never More VS Ori and the Blind Forest - Riding the Wind
Riding the Wind is not really a boring track. It's probably something I'd like to listen to while reading, studying, or trying to sleep. But for my preferences, I find Never More to be more entertaining to listen to. But to be honest, it's not the best that Persona 4 has to offer.

MoF Stage 3 - The Gensokyo the Gods Loved VS Pictionary - Title Screen Theme
Another tough match-up. Pictionary Theme is a rare gem that we just found today. Very catchy, memorable, and exciting to listen to. However, Gensokyo manages to do all those things, too, and even slightly better. Touhou music almost always never disappoint, and Gensokyo was no exception. It was a pleasure to listen to the end. Still, good fight, Pictionary!

@Teddy Shhhhh... I just escaped from Area 51 last year. Not too loud!
@PantsMan
Corpse Party Blood Covered was such a shit game, but hot damn what a theme.

giphy.gif

@Mr_Detective Soul of Steel stand for S.O.S, its a great choice they take this band as for their game, Since corpse party was a horror game, S.O.S perfectly fit with Corpse Party genre.

Yeah BOOOOO that man

Group Leader
Time's up! Let's see the result!
42.gif

Corpse Party: Blood Covered - Soul Of Steel (8 votes) VS King of Fighters '96 - Dust Man (1 votes)
Final Fantasy VIII - Waltz for the Moon (3 votes) VS Hearts of Iron 4 Main Theme (6 votes)
Persona 4 - Never More (4 votes) VS Ori and the Blind Forest - Riding the Wind (5 votes)
MoF Stage 3 - The Gensokyo the Gods Loved (6 votes) VS Pictionary - Title Screen Theme (3 votes)

On to the next matches!

Final Fantasy 7 - Those Who Fight ( Official Guitar Cover ) VS Doom Eternal - The Only Thing They Fear Is You
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Staff Credits VS Nintendo Wii - Mii Channel Theme
Halo 2 - Genesong VS Sen no Kiseki III - Step Ahead
Killer Instinct: Season 2 - I'm Back (to Rise) VS GRANBLUE FANTASY - STELLA MAGNA

More vocal songs this time!
034.gif

The Only Thing They Fear Is You
The Wind Waker
Genesong
I'm Back (to Rise)

What a matchup, hot damn.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Doom Eternal - The Only Thing They Fear Is You, not even a contest, i didn't know the name of the song, but i liked it a lot before that.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Staff Credits, the meme song is fine, but i prefer this one.

Genesong, my man Steve Vai shredding those guitars, this is my favorite song of the OST over the Gugnir mix.

Damn, this is another tough choice, once again i'm unable to decide, i like both songs a lot. I'll check later if i decide for one. EDIT: i can't decide, i vote for both lmao

I think i am going to skip this one.

Since there is Mii chanel theme, the meme itself become sometin that we cant comperhended with our brain.

Contributor
Round 6 votes in bold:

Final Fantasy 7 - Those Who Fight (Official Guitar Cover) VS Doom Eternal - The Only Thing They Fear Is You
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Staff Credits VS Nintendo Wii - Mii Channel Theme
Killer Instinct: Season 2 - I'm Back (to Rise) VS GRANBLUE FANTASY - STELLA MAGNA

Group Leader
Huh... Today is a... unusual day...

Final Fantasy 7 - Those Who Fight ( Official Guitar Cover ) VS Doom Eternal - The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Hm... While the guitar cover is nice, I still prefer the original more. I'm not exactly a big fan of the Doom track, but it's more exciting than the FF one.

Wind Waker is an okay track, but I don't find it that entertaining or anything memorable. I knew nothing about the Mii meme, but the track is catchy and has a playful, relaxing vibe, making it very entertaining to listen to.

Genesong is okay, but I don't find it very impressive or memorable. Step Ahead is more to my preference, and that piano really helps make the song exciting to me. Sen no Kiseki music rarely disappoints, and this one is no exception.

Uh... I'm Back is not a bad song, but I'm not a big fan of the lyrics and the singing. Stella Magna is much more to my liking and I find it a lot more entertaining and exciting to listen to the end.

@Richman You remind me of those harem protagonists. "I can't decide which one to marry between the 12 of you, so I want you all!" What are you gonna do if 2 girls confess to you? Polygamy? XD

Dex-chan lover
The Only thing they fear is you
Staff Credits
Genesong
STELLA MAGNA

Dex-chan lover
Final Fantasy 7 - Those Who Fight (Official Guitar Cover)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Staff Credits
Sen no Kiseki III - Step Ahead
GRANBLUE FANTASY - STELLA MAGNA (I think Black Silver Wings is the song name though)

@Mr_Detective Just go poly. Who cares about societal norms. lol

Group Leader
What a strange day we have...
020.gif
But regardless, let's count the votes!
@phoenix_eD Damn it...
062.gif
Let me recount the votes. Doesn't it seem like it made any difference, though.

Final Fantasy 7 - Those Who Fight (Official Guitar Cover) (3 votes) VS Doom Eternal - The Only Thing They Fear Is You (4 votes)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Staff Credits (5 votes) VS Nintendo Wii - Mii Channel Theme (2 votes)
Halo 2 - Genesong (4 votes) VS Sen no Kiseki III - Step Ahead (3 votes)
Killer Instinct: Season 2 - I'm Back (to Rise) (3 votes) VS GRANBLUE FANTASY - STELLA MAGNA (5 votes)

Here are the next sets of matches!

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - I'm My Own Master Now VS King of Fighters '99 - Tears
Fallout 4 - Hope Remains VS Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Kaze No Ne
Atelier Ryza - Grain Rain, Wheat Wind VS Terraria Calamity - Siren's Call
Tales of Graces Intro: White Wishes VS Mirror's Edge - Introduction

4 more vocal songs this time! Let's get rolling!
3.gif

I missed voting in the earlier rounds so I decided not to vote in the rest, but I'm glad to see at least one of my choices got through so far 😄

Tears
Hope Remains
Forbidden Lullaby *
Introduction

* Terraria Calamity - Siren's Call & Forbidden Lullaby is actually two (+) songs. I vote for Forbidden Lullaby, I wouldn't vote for Siren's Call.

Dex-chan lover
Watashi wa ima jibun goshujin-sama desu~!
Kaze no ne
Grain rain, wheat wind
White wishes

Tales of Graces would probably be one of my favorite installments in the franchise from what I've personally played. However, since kidney stone-incarnate Pascal is unfortunately a thing, Abyss it is.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - I'm My Own Master Now
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Kaze No Ne
Atelier Ryza - Grain Rain, Wheat Wind
Mirror's Edge - Introduction

@Mr_Detective
>What are you gonna do if 2 girls confess to you?
Buy a lottery ticket or something, i wish that would happen.

Watashi wa ima jibun goshujin-sama desu~!
The only thing missing is an OwO because it's Bladewolf's song, @PantsMan.

Group Leader
@Afiaki I'm pretty confused because it's very unusual for two tracks to merge together like that. But if they really are meant to be separated, then I'll change the link. Since the person who submitted hasn't been responding, well, I'll go on ahead and keep only Siren's Call, since it comes first. I'm not sure if the other votes would have voted for Forbidden Lullaby,though.

Will this make you guys change your vote?

@IndigoNight Feel free to jump in at anytime.
@PantsMan
However, since kidney stone-incarnate Pascal is unfortunately a thing
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective My bad, my bad. Apologies. 😄

King of Fighters '99 - Tears
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Kaze No Ne
Atelier Ryza - Grain Rain, Wheat Wind
Mirror's Edge - Introduction

Dex-chan lover
i can't enjoy listening to music right now so imma pass voting for now.

Users who are viewing this thread