• Will consider it again later.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group Leader
Here are the results!

Mabinogi Theme (7 votes) VS Tales of Berseria - Burn (3 votes)
MoF Stage 3 - The Gensokyo the Gods Loved (6 votes) VS Persona 3 - Kimi no Kioku / Memories of You (5 votes)

And that's it for the semi-finals!
And finally, the end of the tournament!

Final: Mabinogi Theme VS MoF Stage 3 - The Gensokyo the Gods Loved
Third place playoff: Tales of Berseria - Burn VS Persona 3 - Kimi no Kioku / Memories of You

This is it, guys! May the best track win!
099.gif

Dex-chan lover
Third place playoff: Tales of Berseria - Burn VS Persona 3 - Kimi no Kioku / Memories of You

easiest vote ive ever done in my life

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
MoF Stage 3 - The Gensokyo the Gods Loved

Third place... i don't feel like voting xd

Contributor
FINAL Round votes in bold:

Dex-chan lover
orz both my picks lost i don't even feel like voting anymore see you guys on the next one.

Dex-chan lover
When is the next comp?
Some folks need a second wind.
One more chance to shine.

Final vote - Mabinogi theme

And for third place, it's a tough choice b/c they both have things I like and dislike about them, but I think I'll go with... Kimi no kioku

Staff
Super Moderator
Well, when OP updates in about 6 hours, i hope i can wake up too to give conclusion, GG everyone, all of the songs here were pretty great in their own way, even the ones that go less than 3 votes. But i'm still salty tho

Group Leader
Gensokyo is more upbeat and catchier. Easy victory here.

Now this is a tough match! I had to listen to both over and over again to make my choice. Both were wonderful, but Burn was just a little bit better! Would love to listen to both songs again for sure.

The final is a little underwhelming, in my opinion. They were good tracks, yeah, but I think there were other more interesting tracks that should have made it to the end instead. Of course, that's just me. These tracks made it this far, so that's what the voters decided. To be honest, the third place match feels more like the final. Lol.
059.gif

@EOTFOFYL I'll answer this when I announce the result.
@sterven You don't like anything in these last two matches?

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
Not really while i was putting my hope in Tales of Berseria it was never really my favorite I was rooting for GRANBLUE to win once it got knocked out I had nothing left to cheer for.
So i decided to cop out and wait for the next one.

Group Leader
This is it! Time for the final result!

Final: Mabinogi Theme (4 votes) VS MoF Stage 3 - The Gensokyo the Gods Loved (4 votes)
Third place playoff: Tales of Berseria - Burn (3 votes) VS Persona 3 - Kimi no Kioku / Memories of You (4 votes)

@EOTFOFYL It's up to you. We have less voters than usual, for whatever reason.

Staff
Super Moderator
EOTFOFYL is the true final boss fot the winner of the music tournament.

Staff
Super Moderator
OH SHIT! The Haiku guy has gone rogue, what will we do now?

P.S, @ me when something happens lol

Group Leader
@EOTFOFYL Doesn't matter. It's your vote. No one would have known which track you had.
@Richman Your choice lost.
@Teddy I was just about to ask @Tamerlane, but you showed up. Very well.

Final: Mabinogi Theme (5 votes) VS MoF Stage 3 - The Gensokyo the Gods Loved (4 votes)
And with that, the winner of the tournament is Mabinogi Theme!
And this track belongs to @EOTFOFYL! Despite not being an active voter, his submission won the first place.

So, what do you guys think of the result? Is there another track that you wish could have gone further in? Which tracks stood out to you the most? Which ones became your favorite?

As for the next tournament, it won't be immediate. So this one took 17 days to complete, a little over 2 weeks. It was fun, definitely. If we hold another one right away, I think some people will get burned out. Play a game too much or too many times, and you'll get tired of it. I say we take a break for a few weeks. Maybe I'll host the second one next month. Maybe later. I'm also in the process of getting a new PC, so I'd like to focus more on that first.
Of course, I can't stop anyone from hosting one themselves. But again, I think it's better to wait and get some rest.

Gonna post more after I get home today. :)

Users who are viewing this thread