• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Contributor
@pandascepter
76.7 percent shitposting
24.3 percent about the tournament.
the-wonderful-101.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that with all this derailing no ones brought out Thomas yet.
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@sterven
Me when we actually get an anime op/ed theme but the openings and endings aren't separated

300px-Thomas_Had_Never_Seen_Such_Bullshit_Before.jpg

^^^ it's just a meme guys no bulli

Dex-chan lover
Do y’all ever just 𓆙𓃗𓆙␈𓃗␈𓃗𓆏𓂻𓆙𓃟␈𓃟𓃰𓃟𓆏𓃟𓅷𓆈𓅓𓆈𓆙𓃗𓅓𓃱𓂻𓆏𓃟𓆏𓃟𓃰𓃟𓃰𓆈𓆏𓃗𓆏𓃗𓆏𓂻𓆏𓃟𓆏𓃟𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆈𓆏𓃗𓆏𓃱𓆙𓀡𓆙𓀡𓆏𓂻𓆏𓂻?

Dex-chan lover
look, i might be stupid, but at least i know there's a bear up there.
also do we still need to wait for the 2 last submission?
and the 17min of the song turns out to be mine. my bad @mr_detective

Dex-chan lover
JQCKRXIPW5CPJMBOE2L43OV32Q.jpg

Listen here Jack, let me set you straight. This thing isn't going anywhere. Back in my day we didn't call it covid whatever; we called it the "Shanghai Shivers". I used to know a guy, went by the name Cornflake Jackson. Ol' Cornflake used to play guitar down at the pool hall. Here's the deal, fat: if Cornflake Jackson says the Shanghai Shivers, "Ain't no thang" you can take that to the bank, buckaroo. That's how I know you're full of shit. I'd punch your daughter straight in the mouth.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
only Yao Ming words that i adore.
That's how I know you're full of shit. I'd punch your daughter straight in the mouth.

oh and btw cute pic

@hazzack
and the 17min of the song turns out to be mine. my bad
That's how I know you're full of shit. I'd punch your daughter straight in the mouth.

@Richman
Where i live it's always shitpost o'clock, you can't go outside and not shitpost.

@justforthelulz

@bigtiddyoneesan
Ah... haha...

Well, yeah... you’re right about that. The way I type my messages. And thanks for letting me know. It’s not my intention to completely miss the mark on tone, but I guess it always seems to happen. I’m just blind to the way my message is read... but knowing that doesn’t help me unfortunately.

‘Those reasons aren’t fair, I want to talk about it’
‘My post is too aggressive, this isn’t what I want to say’
‘That’s so different to what I think I find that funny, how can I make this sarcastic’
‘The way I’ve worded this doesn’t seem that bad, I don’t want to say any less than this.’
But then a day later I do want to say a lot less than that.

If alienating people was a day job then at least I could justify my demeanour. Oh well. Sigh and move on.
Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
@Afiaki

I honestly didn't expect a response like this lol, as people on the internet often become defensive when anything that could be perceived as negative is pointed out about them. And to be perfectly clear (although I hope anyone who read my previous comment already understands this), I intended no vitriol in my earlier comment, so my bad if it came off that way.

But you know pal, your willingness to be open about acknowledging any possible mishaps on your own part already displays the humility that comes with true mental maturity. Plenty of texts/comments I've made haven't come across as I originally intended them to as well, so it's a topic I can relate to.

And yeah, like I said before, your opinions on the themes are worth listening to, so don't shy away from voicing them in the future too. Best of luck frienderino.

Dex-chan lover
@2252020
o/
yo

If you enjoy music feel free to vote in the upcoming tournament (and vote for my picks pls).
And if you really enjoy music, maybe even suggest songs in the next tournament, whenever/whatever it may be.

Group Leader
@EOTFOFYL Yes, please have patience. I barely started making the bracket, and I still have a manga chapter to translate. Don't worry about the last two slots. Plugging them in is no problem.

You guys still have time to make any changes to your submissions, by the way. I can't and won't start the tournament until the weekend. The earliest would probably be Friday or Saturday night. Until then, feel free to
003.gif

@hazzack I was skeptical at first, but looks like it really is one song! That's incredible! What were the developers thinking when they made it, though...? XD

@2252020 Hello there. Whose alt are you?

Edit: shit. I need to activate Windows first...

Users who are viewing this thread