Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 110 - Somewhere Always

Fucking called it.

I was confuse why people say its a spoiler,its literally been in your face the whole time because just by comparing there wings you will know that his the dad and if you compare gospel and lorem wings you can see that he has different wings and who is the only one we know that have the same wings as gospel bingo its zeke ( is just process of elimination ) and fact that his words that he use in the infiltration arc was like a father that can't touch his child because he left him, IS JUST A DEAD GIVE AWAY ANYONE WHO HAVE SOME BRAINCELLS CAN USE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION TO KNOW WHO IS THE DAD, thats why i'm so confuse why people is complain about theories people give for looking very closely or just observing the manga. TL;DR: PEOPLE THAT USE THERE HEAD WILL KNOW THAT HIS THE DAD.

Group Leader
CHIRU tem um instinto afiado e adorei a cena da irma da lorem bebada dando em cima da chi, espero que esse casal de certo, não sei pq esses malucos se preocupam tanto com um bastardo que abandonou o próprio filho.

i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
OBVIOUS BOMBSHELL IS OBVIOUS!

We are expecting it. But it's still a bombshell nontheless

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I understand that the people spoiling is annoying for you and for others who want to enjoy the series as it is translated and want to be surprised. Just...no need to be as rude with language as them. Still, your efforts are highly appreciated.

Also oof. Lorem was in the streets while pregnant and distressed when she met Chiharu, so the things that must have happened for Zeke and her to separate...they can't be pretty, can they?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I kind of had an inkling about it ever since they showed Zeke wanted to keep watching them, even though his superiors wanted him elsewhere. It's very nice to finally get a confirmation though, and I'm more interested in knowing why he's been keeping his distance anyway. I originally thought that Lorem might have chased him away when she realized she was pregnant, because of her difficulty to trust people (from childhood) being amplified by the weakened state she was now in. That's still plausible imo, but after seeing the last few chapters, it might be more because of Zeke's position and his fear of Lorem and Gospel being targeted if their relation came to light. Can't wait to find out ^_^

And if anyone's wondering, no I'm not reading the raws, although I wish I could

Also forget spoilers and story, can we just talk about how much of an angel Gospel is? Him headpatting Chi with a worried look on his face is the most precious thing of all.

Dex-chan lover
I hate spoilers. Thing is, Zeke being the dad was spoiled on a fucking credits page. Not comments, the actual release. So fuck you.

Supporter
Uh, translator? This is the internet, where the perpetually horny oft linger. Suggesting that characters have or had sex is less of a situational analysis and more of a wishful projection. On Tv Tropes, this is known as Being Right for the Wrong Reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. Lorem sniffed him out.
What physical stat of hers isn't maxed out?

I stand by last page with full force, wanna discuss raws? Fuck off and do it elsewhere

Double-page supporter
OK, so @GoblinGuy @buskin and @nocosttogreat are just calling stupid the ones being surprised by the reveal. Hey, first news: others don't read like you and don't think like you. If the author and you are on the same wavelength, good for you, but that's not a reason to say that people like @sedition @Kz3 or @Zeffu can't think properly or have defective brains.

Double-page supporter
Many of the people talking about them banging, such as myself, weren't coming from raws or spoilers, The actions of the two did indicate that they were close, there have been comments from the moment Zeke was shown speculating that he was Gospel's dad, before it was even shown in the Raws, The latest chapters were leading up to a reveal about it, with Helga asking about Gospel's Father, Zeke being worried about touching Gospel without Lorem's permission, Bringing up the Blood tests right before switching over to Zeke.

Speaking of which I suspect the blood result will come back this arc as well, at which point the Administration Bureau will either get worried or cause a fuss.

Dex-chan lover
I bet his seed could prevent demonification too hence gospel.

The fact is that I was spoiled BY THE FUCKING CREDIT PAGE in the chapter Zeke first appear.

Users who are viewing this thread