Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119.2 - Sleeping Beauty

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Damn, nice to see Drake and Nightmare again, and Merii dont know about them huh?

I knew they wasn't dead! yay !
Also page 8 is profile pic for you and your babe lmao
Thanks for the chapter, lads!

Dex-chan lover
I just hope they don't become a drama plot later on.

Because Nightmare is a walking, talking drama plot just waiting to inact petty revenge.

Dex-chan lover
As always, thanks for the translations xxs. Man, Drake struck me as kind of a jerk but he is pretty loyal...that's something to his credit, at least.

@JKLnHYD I don't think they really did anything that warrants that. They just helped take out violent and dangerous demons right?

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfwhistler They took out whoever they were told to because they were told to and pretty much just enjoyed killing people. They weren't in that line of work to do good. Since they attacked Lorem with that sort of mindset, it's probably not strange for some readers to hold a grudge against them even if they start showing signs of being somewhat redeemable now. First impressions are important.

Dex-chan lover
Having 2 shitty characters doesn't makes everyone else look better, it just makes the story look worse.
This couple should have died on the flashback along with the sniper girl.

Edit: and for the people that don't get why these 2 are so horrible, they are sadist killers whose only joy is to kill and fuck, Nightmare's power is to control others and use them as meat-shields, she brainwashed an harem just to kill them, and her hobby is killing women she doesn't likes which includes every women except herself, she is narcissist that sees everyone as garbage, while the guy is just an adrenaline junkie that gets his kick from battle, as well as a womanizer, but at least he didn't go around killing the women he dated, unlike Nightmare.

Sniper Girl by comparison is the one that was just doing her work, and yet she died while these 2 assholes come back.

Dex-chan lover
Merii's power is fucking OP. Holy hell, Nightmare might as well have been dead, but just by being on some life support she was able to be fully healed because Merii spent a bit of time with her.

It's crazy how much she charges, yeah, but considering she can literally panacea even life threatening wounds even after 5 years...

Lorem's a walking weapon of mass destruction when she's not near Zeke, but Merii? irl, she'd probably become the richest person in the world pretty fucking quick.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't disagree with Doomroar, but the point's more that everyone has redeeming qualities and/or a right to live anyway, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread