Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 132 - A New Start

Dex-chan lover
Merii looks embarrassed but quite pleased to be called girlfriend.

The hills have size! XD

hoho! new girl's "dark history" is about to get revealed. More importantly, it sounds like Chi might have good reason to NOT be involved in demon business. sounds exciting.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome, glad to see you back, @xxsaznpride ! What a funny chapter. Out of curiousity, what's the Japanese equivalent of the netspeak Ms. Bunny is using? Was it like 2chan lingo, or was it a different thing you were working with?

@gunlord500
Thanks. I've got less work now, so I'm gonna try to go back to relatively regular releases.
As far as Bunny's dialogue, she speaks casually but is a bit of a tryhard about it. There weren't any memes or anything like that in the Japanese, but I couldn't resist with her two lines about Merii when translating. Thus, 「魔族のエロい姉ちゃん」 became "big titty demon girlfriend" and めっちゃデカイ became "the hills have size!"

Dex-chan lover
time for FLASHBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKS

At least the new girl said what we have known for the past 132 chapters. Cause they seem like a couple to me.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! Really appreciate your efforts on this

thanks for the translation.
compared to first chapter, chiharu is a lot thicker. is it because merii heal her from the disease?

Users who are viewing this thread