Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Attendance

Dex-chan lover
when the pretty boy said "Ah- this school doesn't have any fire alarms", the original Japanese line actually goes "Ah- this is the only place in this school without fire alarm"
Translation issue.

I was going to say, they're kind of required by law I'd imagine

Banned
The mother is, if anything, not controlling enough. She is literally taking men to hotels. All yall vilifying her were not beaten enough as children

@cksn controlling behavior no matter what is not excusable you don't have the right to control what someone does, and physically disciplining a child has shown to be ineffective causing increased child aggression(Doesn't happen here but females are less likely to solve conflicts through violence), lower intellectual achievement(Doesn't happen in this case due to the mother physically discipline her if she gets less than good results), poorer quality of parent–child relationships(the child in this relationship finds the mother very annoying, this was a direct quote) , mental health problems (such as depression, anxiety in this case), and diminished moral internalisation. Sauce(For you to fact check): https://www.msd.govt.nz/about-msd-and-our-work/publications-resources/journals-and-magazines/social-policy-journal/spj27/the-state-of-research-on-effects-of-physical-punishment-27-pages114-127.html.

Banned
@0nca
political statistics lie and today everything is political. children are the property of their parents, and he that spareth the rod hateth his son.

@cksn I do hope you someday realize that humans are not property to any one including their parents. Thinking that people are "property" is such a primitive way of thinking.

@cksn My parents thought like you 'till I was a teenager, then I kicked their asses. Might Makes Right is a two-way street.

Dex-chan lover
A bad path, a bad path!!!

Also, her mother kinda reminds me to Aiko's mother from Oyasumi Punpun... I just hope this doesn't end up the same way as that manga ;-;

So she lied about miya always being cheerful and energetic. Cause it seems to me she’s just like her father. Also the blond guy reminds me of mamura from daytime shooting star lol

This gives me the same vibe as Onani Master Kurosawa, it's like watching a train as it slowly derails and wrecks itself while you are powerless to do anything but observe.

"If you ask so much at once it will cause trouble!" I feel like that line would have been better if she never adressed the two girls, kind of gives it a double meaning.
also schools can have no fire-alarms in Japan? uhhhh what the fuck? no?

Users who are viewing this thread