Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Strange and Normal

In this world of drama where the 3 protagonists are plunged, normality doesn't really exist anymore... what can make them want to go on living? It's so easy to say that you have to "just do your thing"...

Dex-chan lover
muh you have to obey social norms or you're not a human bean

Dex-chan lover
My two predictions;
1-
Somebody is going to commit suicide, and they're going to add a 'Tragedy' tag to this manga.
2-
There's going to be a bittersweet ending with one of them becoming Oji-san's new wife.

Contributor
Miya become even worse now. She was better as a shut-in, at least her dad had a little less stress than now.

Double-page supporter
See a family therapist.

Everything may have gone to shit, but you have to admit page 9 was pure alpha

What a train wreck but then what could you expect with such a cast with such backgrounds?

A father who was losing himself to his job to avoid confronting the realities of life and discussing why he may have flaked on his wife's deathbed. A daughter who blames her father for everything when she's shown to be immature/selfish and unwilling to speak with him about why he is the way he was while her mom was dying. A teenage girl with a very controlling mother I assume with "daddy issues" (never seen her father yet), most likely would try to latch onto the first "white knight" that she thought could help her escape from her situation. They all seem deserving of their fates.

My prediction of how it'll end? I don't know, but I can see the MC either going to jail or losing his job going the destitute route due to a damaged reputation. I can see his daughter ending in one bad relationship after another (the guy she's attracted to was smoking in school while skipping classes... she has a thing for "bad boys" which usually end in "bad ways") if they show it further down the line. The FMC, I see a bad end for her because I can see the MC's daughter exposing her to others in school about dating her father as a form of immature retaliation, which would give her the reputation of "sugar daddy thot" that does such things for money (it seems to be a common trope in many mangas which seems to green light the "she deserves to be raped because she's a loose girl anyway") and many, many, more bad things she's going to have to endure or suicide out. I don't see a good or happy ending for any of them, but the best I think they can get to the point they have some semblance of peace, licking each others wounds, and going their separate ways

Fed-Kun's army
wow at this rate, I won't be surprised if someone commits suicide....

me too, I won't be surprised if someone commits suicide :/

I have the impression that it will be koto... or the dad

i want the chapter 28 in english and 29 !! xD

Group Leader
1) Miya's head is so far up her butt. Her dad doesn't get to withdraw from life for months in his room while he goes through grief and still pays the bills and she can come out and toss all this shit. So what if her friend is seeing her dad? They just acknowledged they're not doing anything inappropriate.

2) Coworker tripped a mine with her drunken stalking. oops. time to grab some popcorn and watch safely from the sidelines till everything blows over. Unless you want to fight a high schooler for a middle-aged man LOL.

3) deliquent boy should try to go for miya (mindbreak path) then koto via blackmail/friendship angle. old man gets NTR dvds and commits suicide in a couple weeks. Or not, this isn't a doujinshi.

Dex-chan lover
V17.jpg
They're still saying they loved each other after all of this hah, even if its path of destruction I hope both of them reach a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
How the hell didn't she think that he's dating the coworker instead of her friend after she saw them together? That's what I would think at least. Them being near the bar her friend works in is irrelevant since it's only 160 fucking feet away from his work place.
Scientifically speaking, there is no way this stupid sequence of coincidences would occur just to bring them together and create drama unless that bar was some kind of a universal singularity or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least the plot's moving forward.
Some of you are being WAY too harsh to Miya though. I thought the initial chapters made it pretty clear that she and her father didn't have a good relationship even before the mother died, so it's not like she had no reason to shut him out after the mother's death. Y'all make it seem like she's literally the only thing standing in the way of a pure relationship with a 16 year old.
As someone said before, there's plenty of hentai for that, but I'm glad this manga isn't making it so clear cut.

Users who are viewing this thread