Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Drowning Fish

Seriously fuck the daughter man I get how she feels about what's happened and all but at the same time what shes doing to her father here is far far worse than him keeping a relationship secret for christ sake

Dex-chan lover
oof... this aint gonna end well... is it? D:
at this point he either will do something with the JK, or he will jump off somewhere... i really cant see this improving in any way...

@JL96
far far worse than him keeping a relationship secret for christ sake

Having a questionable relationship with someone HIS age is a lot different than having a quesitonable relationship with someone hers dude; that she KNOWS even. She has every right to be upset. He literally brought all of this on himself.

jak

Contributor
I kinda hate his daughter. Also, that asshole guy she's with is making it worse.

This is a dumpster fire and I love it 🔥, I really want to know what kind of ending the author has in store for us.

Supporter
the daughter is such a bitch in this, considering how much he's tried for her.

Dex-chan lover
Screw his daughter what the fuck, what he's done is bad for sure, but what she's doing is way worse

@redsea pretty bad take pal, the girl approached him with the relationship, was the only real relationship to have after his wife died, was kinda happy with the girl but when his daughter found out he put an end to it cause it upset her, how does she respond running away and staying with a guy that she hardly even knows and who kinda gives off weird vibes, I get that the relationship he had was not a healthy one but it WAS a mutually consenting relationship between two people that are of legal age (in japan where its set) how his daughter reacted was extremely fucking immature it was for him as well but she had the chance to give him a chance to explain but instead chose to play the victim in it all,

This manga used to be so comfy. I'm just waiting for him to get a warm hug from Koto to release all this tension.

Users who are viewing this thread