Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Drowning Fish

Well, the guy fucked up, being with a minor aaaand friend of your daughter it's not laughing matter, so the daughter has a right to be upset.
But that doesn't mean she should act like this, she should try to understand WHY her father did such a thing not demonize him and abandon him at that.
So yeah. At least that's what I think

Contributor
Just drop everything and live with Koto.
His daughter dont want to stay with him anymore ?

Fine, so you're free to choose who you like now.

Dex-chan lover
Okay we can all agree that the daughter is a bitch, but she has a point. Her father is dating (and for all she knows might as well fucking) her best friend, a girl of her age. That hits hard.

Dex-chan lover
hate how EVERYONE is a fucking retard and blame the mc all the time (talking about the story not the comment)
in the early chapter teacher just blame the mc for everything and the compagny employee are all like that too, would not be surprised if his mind break and start killing everyone

Dex-chan lover
Middle-aged father secretely dates his teenage daughter's friend...🤢
That's creepy as hell and I don't blame the daughter for freaking out and acting like the teenager that she is (meaning that she can be dumb or over the top).
I don't think I could look him in the eye or ever have a normal relationship with him if I was in her shoes.

Dex-chan lover
I said this before, but I would give more flack to the MC for dating a teenage girl (who initiated it) if his life wasn't a living hell, and she wasn't the only source of joy in his life.

Dex-chan lover
Yes at one time it’s understandable why she would stay away or at least be wary, but for me I’d try at least to have a proper conversation sitting down with my own fucking parents who took care of my ass when I was still in a depressed state. She’s still in that state of mind of a teenager who still only thinks for herself, she isn’t even considering sitting down and having a talk. It sucks for the Mc in this world having to try to connect to his daughter who is a depressed bitch who thinks she’s suffering the most, the only comfort is from a teenage girl who is manipulative, and everyone is beating him down for not properly taking care of his bitch daughter also not to mention his shit job.

His willpower is so strong. With such an awful daughter, work, and losing his wife anyone else would have said fuck this shit.

People STILL try to defend the daughter? Even now?
Hopefully she will get emergence'd any minute now

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm terribly sorry..."
About what? Your daughter is missing, you eggplant! Tell him that!
Ok, at this point, I feel like slapping this guy's face as much Miya's.

Am I missing something here? Why does this feel so ridiculously over the top? The author's really laying it on thick

This guys life is like a roller coaster that keeps diving in and out of deep water.

@JKTV
How is he "the lowest of scum"? He hasn't really done anything scummy.

Users who are viewing this thread