Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Questioning

Dex-chan lover
Well i honestly relieved that this police is a capable one and responsible, they try to hear both side of the story without prejudice.

But why i hate the most is Koto still fucking playing victim, help kousuke by telling the truth god damn it! Instead she just stay there and not talking properly

Dex-chan lover
@Qira_adan

Seriously, she's just getting in line with everyone else who keeps demanding things from him without doing anything to help. Poor dude really needs to escape

Have no idea what's shes thinking shes clearly abandoning him but still thinking about there relationship.

If he gets out this and goes back to her after this he deserves what he gets.

Dex-chan lover
This bitch better speak up. Your stupid lack of action is ruining his life. Yes, his actions too but you not doing anything is just as bad for him. Youre a child. The stakes are nuclear to him. This lands him in jail while you get a slap on the wrist

Group Leader
It is quite fresh to see the opening remarks from the police to appear to be unbiased. However, Kousuke is not placed well to get out of this unscathed.
It is frustrating that Koto only indirectly addressed the police with her side of events, but realistically the next chapter will likely have more police interrogation so we may see her attempting to support Kousuke.
No point commenting on the mother, she's desperate and whilst her character is pretty intense there are plenty of mothers out there that care about their daughters like this and would do anything to "protect" their child no matter how pyscho that turns out to be.
I love this story it's really provocative.

Dex-chan lover
The mother is going too far. If she'd just be honest he'd be crucified regardless. Making up lies about him violently assaulting her daughter who was trying to flee aren't helping her side of events...

Man they’re all in the wrong every single one. i have zero sympathy for them

Fed-Kun's army
She is glad because what he did apparently "wasn't normal". In other word, it was "special". She likes being special to him.

I wonder what the next chapters would be? Will she use uno reverse card, telling the cops she was abused by her mother?

@qira_adan
I think she wants to tell the truth, but it has to be hard for her after years of abuse from her mom. Breaking free of that sort of physical and emotional control can't be easy.

@princess_daphie
Thanks for continuing to tl this!

@Shunlee

If you haven't read Gal Gohan, it's pretty good. The gap isn't as bad as this, I think maybe 5-8 years. It is a bit fan servicey at times, but the story itself is pretty wholesome and not anxiety inducing like this one.

If you're looking for a decent story that is even more screwed up than this one, then try Hiai Mousou. Not saying that it was the best, but it was more psychological than this. Picture Koto's mom, dialed to 11 as a yandere, and you have the fmc (almost).

Users who are viewing this thread