Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Run, Coward

Dex-chan lover
Koto has a nice ass and MC didn’t tap that whatever bad happens he deserves it

Dex-chan lover
Oh, train-kun is going to isekai her instead of truck-kun! What a twist!

...Yes, I know that didn't happen. Daphie thanks again, keep being awesome, this manga is torture to the feels but impossible to stop reading.

Group Leader
Thanks for the cliffhanger chapter PD.
@Legend13 My guess is she's going to figure out what to do once she gets to the "end of the line". The platform announcement was the Shinkansen running east to the very north eastern tip of Honshu.
I hope she doesn't do anything drastic but it doesn't look good for Koto. Fingers crossed Kosouke can figure out where she's going and reach out to her.

Regardless of whoever's at fault I have to disagree that kousuke should leave koto to go and do something stupid. That's irresponsible and he also needs to clearly evaluate his feelings before talking to her. I feel a half baked convo would just make things worse.

Fed-Kun's army
as the user themoobz said below, that smoldering cigarette makes me his house is done for, RIP. he is both physically and metaphorically gonna burn his bridges to be with Koto. not a bad outcome, I think, since he's starting to grow: he's going to move on from his late wife and live for himself.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuraiaku The daughter was going through grief too, and was a lot younger than the dad, you know, being a kid and all. I don't get why people place the father and daughter on identical scales as though this young teen was supposed to just take her mother dying in stride. I'd certainly hope the middle-aged Kousuke could handle the loss better than she could; he had a responsibility to her after all. I honestly find it amazing how much people rag on her for how she acted. She literally started getting better after he finally manned up and started actually talking to her instead of running away from the problem. Well, you know, until he decided he also wanted a piece of her friend.

Sometimes I think people who badmouth her for not getting over it haven't experienced real loss. I had to watch my little kid sister go through this same thing when our mother died. She didn't become a legitimate shut-in, but she was definitely switched off for a long time. I was already an adult by that point and it fell on me to be the parent in my mom's shoes for this just turned teen girl.

Kousuke has his own issues, many of which are largely of his own creation though certainly worth feeling sympathy for the poor man, but that doesn't also preclude you from being able to feel sympathy for the daughter too.

Dex-chan lover
LET THE GIRL GO ANG FIX YOUR FUCKIN' LIFE, YOU STUPID SALARYMAN!

Goddammit. Here we go again.
stressed-man-550.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Is she gonna yeet in front of the train or run away? Lol.

Yeah his wishy washy words arent much comfort hu?

He should make it clear he would like to be in a relationship with her but she is too young and to wait for any intimate acts until she's legally an adult.

This is gonna get a happyish end i cannot look forward to that more.

You guys are already seething and it hasnt even happened yet.

Users who are viewing this thread