Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Run, Coward

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like most of comment are just type whatever they want without reading the manga? Or is it just me lol

Really? Nobody? Sigh, alright...

raf,750x1000,075,t,000000:44f0b734a5.u1.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Koto is going to kill herself. Or attempt to do so.

There wasn't going to be a good outcome to any of this. Kousuke's life is ruined, his daughter hates him (and for good reason), and now this.

Dex-chan lover
Man, remember when we thought this was gonna be a cute romance story between an overworked salary man and a highschool girl or at least that he would help her with her mommy issues. Yeah we were wrong. This went from a 10 to a 0 quick for me.

Dex-chan lover
I was worried she was about to jump, not gonna lie. Though the stray cat metaphor is continued, which is nice.

ALSO I AM VINDICATED THAT MC HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG. He's in the clear

Dex-chan lover
What happens to the MC's daughter lol. Did she just... Disappear in the middle of the date?

Fed-Kun's army
@sirflimflam It's not hard to see why people still rag on her, but I look at it this way.

When you think about it, Miya is expected to be sad, cry and grieve over her mother's death because she's a young teenage girl, so she'll undoubtedly have a lot of shoulders to cry on and gain support from her classmates and teachers. Kosuke, on the other hand, is expected to shoulder all the criticism and responsibility to take care of her, work to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, and interact with her like everything will be ok even when he's feeling the exact same way as she does. If she wants to just up and run away, she's pretty much allowed to, and who has to shoulder the responsibility to try and bring her home and make sure she's ok? Him.

It's not that she's a selfish brat. I find that it's more that she's a bit too wrapped up in how she's feeling that she fails to see that he's also suffering as much as she is, with the main difference being that she can get away from it all while he has to stand and fight, even when he's out of weapons, ammo, and armor. We also can't forget that before Koto, he was getting virtually zero support from anyone during the early parts of the story. Even the most well adjusted adult would start to crumble underneath that kind of neglect.

But even with all of that said, I can't blame her for not helping him. She didn't know how much he was suffering, and that unintentional neglect unfortunately was a major factor that lead to the current situation.

Holy shit, i got really invested on this.

Hoping things get better for Kou before they get worse. He doesn't deserve all the flak he gets for his actions.

@XaneKudo bro that’s ... some deep stuff that you read into

( I kinda want this to happen but at the same time not but I want the fmc to be saved by the mc then live a happy life but like life nothing happy ever truly lasts so I doubt it would happen ;-;)
Thx for the chapter!!!

Me too I'm so invested in this manga, every week I refreshed my browser just to see the updates hehehe keep it up miss daphie❤
But this latest chapter makes me worry about kousuke

Fed-Kun's army
@thisisawesomeguys It's quite easy to forget that parents need the support of their kids for a lot of things, both good and bad. No parent is perfect, especially when you're a single one.

@Iskarioth Thanks. I find it an interesting take on how a child neglecting their parent's suffering and support can lead into the parent making bad decisions, whether they know it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread