Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The End of a Long Night

I dont understand. They just kissed but why Koto still said that she wanted to kiss Kosuke ?? Is it more like I wanna sleep with you ??

Group Leader
@pengentidur thaaaaaaaaaank you! finally! i don't know why, probably because i have the nose too close to the story, but i couldn't think back about that event, so yes, it makes sense, she's now in second year compared to the beginning of the story, so she's 16~17. i'll update my internal brain wiki, lol

@Somka she's being ironic. she asked the question after she's done it instead of before.

Contributor
Chapter must be misnamed... Looks more like the beginning of a long night.

haven't read it yet, but i hope they will use the computer there and search for some shoegaze songs like my bloody valentine and the goslings

nvm it didn't happen

No matter how wrong kousuke is with having a relationship with a minor I honestly at this point don't care. As long as the 2 parties know what they're getting themselves into and are happy and aren't harming anyone then that's fine in my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those "calm before the storm" things isn't it?
7f2.jpg

I binged this in a night. It’s one of those manga that make you super fucking uncomfortable but you end up continuing to see what happens.

He made the wrong decision. From loser to pervert. If he cross the line I hope he go to jail at the end. Bad decisions lead to bad ending.

thanks

i think she completly messed up his life, everything would have been fine without her

Today I will remind them: The rape plot was wholly unnecessary. This would've worked just fine if he went after her and found her there, with no rapists around.

@weabooribs I thought about this too, and I agree it would’ve worked.

But I feel this scene was meant to criticize/contrast male actions to FMC by the Author. Both Kousuke and the drunkards are attracted to FMC, difference being the latter reacted on it (in most extreme way, I suppose), despite the drunkards being more age-appropriate for FMC, versus Kousuke.

Users who are viewing this thread