Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The End of a Long Night

Dex-chan lover
Meh. I would be more than ok if it were the other way around so whatever.

Am I the only one that wishes she would admit that she regrets what happened in the park and that she's sorry about it?
I get that she's been traumatized and stuff but if she realized she wants to be with him and have the resolve to do it, she should say something about abandoning him... Personally I wouldn't be able to trust her and just live a normal life not worrying if she wouldn't just pull something like that again.

Self-righteous moralists who have nothing better to do, than rag on FICTION about the questionable topics presented in it, are one of the most disgusting stains on this god damn rock. Nobody forced you to read this. YOU decided to read this, and then you whine about and bitch about it. To the deepest pits of Oblivion with y'all.

It's perfectly fine to point out all of the bad things, and clarify why it's bad. No problem there. But then to have an emotional meltdown about it, I'm sorry, but you are beyond help.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, themes aside, this mangaka does like their silent scenes. And with the whole black and white, everything feels more artistic and surreal.

Kinda like those avant garde european movies.

sdz

Haha moralkeks get fucked, it was obvious this was going to happen and you guys just kept reading and now are offended that it finally happened?
Maybe it's time to look into the mirror for once.

Nice chapter btw, never seen single person TLs this good!

WARNING ! the show of young saints ni touch is out! are real perverts at the bottom, see sadomasochists to come to each chapter, read them and complain about the story ^^
They are in fact the ones who have a big problem...
Thanks to princess as always, it's so good to drink their tears!

Dex-chan lover
Icky.

And yes I continue to read even though I hate this plot development and the MC in general because I want to see something bad happen to him. I guess I'm basically hate reading.

Users who are viewing this thread