Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Stealing the moon

Dex-chan lover
Wtf happened to Miya? The last we see of her is the blond Chad telling her to eat fries in the penultimate chapter. No resolution between her, her Dad, and Kisaragi?

@princess_daphie Perfectly understandable! Thanks so much for all of your work translating this series! It's a shame that someone "sniped" this chapter from you, but I guess in the end all that matters is that we can read the series finale! Without you I doubt any group would have picked this up any time soon, so thanks a whole lot!!

Oh, also, I'm definitely happy that Kousuke got a happy ending of sorts. He has been through enough hardships that he deserves some good moments coming his way!

i really enjoyed the series, and loved seeing how both sides had good arguments depending on what you were talking about and all the discussion it caused. enjoyed the series, loved it!

Well I'm always in for a happy ending, they are together and that's that, of course there the issues with miya and the mother but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Good end.

Miya can get fucked by a fat old bastard, she can't move forward unlike 99% of the cast.

Users who are viewing this thread