My Clueless First Friend

Mc is supreme mega ultra large immense chad that radiate chad energy so high that my chad reader exploded
Basically what im trying to say is that i love him

This manga is so sweet I asked my doctor if it's okay for me to read this and he said its ok it wont affect your diabeetus

I'm literally begging y'all to keep the chapters coming. I want more of this please I love it so much it just shouldn't be dropped. Please keep it coming

Fuck, when I think this can't be more cute, here comes ch. 25 and 26... and now I have to marry this manga. Even if that kills me by overfluffiness.

Dex-chan lover
the background page being black make me wonder,

is this by chance a past tense story, and they've actually grown up?

Diabetes. Pure unfiltered diabetes.
Classic dumbass extrovert adopts an introvert but with ten year olds.

Holy smokes this has 67 chapters in raw These TL have it hard thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
This is the tiniest cutest and most effective Chad I've ever seen. Gloriously wholesome.

Group Leader
Everytime i read this manga.
07eb6469327e9088fd2840a9f9237b40.png

I hope that we get to see these two as adults and married to each other before the series ends.

I keep thinking I can't love these two more than I already do but then my grinch heart proves to be too small to contain it all and explodes. Every time! I can only imagine what poor Nishimura is going through.

Her heart is going to be so beefy by the time we're done though. Then Takada is going to hit puberty and realize everything he's every said and then he'll explode. That's the sequel I'm waiting for. Then the sequel to that sequel where they're married and constantly making each other's hearts explode. I'll be dead by then because this first version will kill me soon but I'm still looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread