My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 32 - Serves you right.

Fed-Kun's army
Just a feeling or are the two of them somehow gonna end up together by the end? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Just a feeling or are the two of them somehow gonna end up together by the end? 🤔
It's a pretty safe guess with how much focus these two have gotten in the last handful of chapters that they're the sidecouple the story is going to be focusing on from this point forwards.

A lot of authors like to go "okay, main couple has fucked, who's next?" and that seems to be what's happening here.

Supporter
It's a pretty safe guess with how much focus these two have gotten in the last handful of chapters that they're the sidecouple the story is going to be focusing on from this point forwards.

A lot of authors like to go "okay, main couple has fucked, who's next?" and that seems to be what's happening here.
I'm really not getting that feeling from this - idiot face who's name I can't even be bothered chasing up really has no redeeming features, nothing to hang any kind of relationship off, not even an abusive one (which Chen really doesn't seem like she'd be interested in). All she's feeling is disgust, which generally means not wanting to have anything to do with them at all rather than having the kind of itch-scratching feeling that you can sometimes get when dealing with someone you hate.

Users who are viewing this thread