My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Worst Human

Thanks for the translation ! Really looking forward to when the girl realized what he has been doing all this time

Dex-chan lover
*Looks at the end credit page*

*Realizes that bish doesn't realize that SHE is the loli*

Group Leader
No problem XD, I have sleep deprived and was bored so here I am.

Edit: Sorry about the bad grammars and some choice of words I'm still learning the Google Translate Language.

Wow. The MC is really trying his best to stick to the script huh? Don't like any story when the MC act so evil like that.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like how this part of the story has been progressing, it feels like an artificial conflict and tension just for the sake of it.

Poor guy, cant be honest to her coz his character's setting, i know he just want her to leave and annul the engagement but because his character personality, it make worse to her, i enjoyed it thanks for translations

Dex-chan lover
He can;t do anything about his host body's mouth.
If comparing to real life, his body was speaking MTL (Machine Translated Language), even though the context were very different...

Also, i know he did it on purpose because he value the original flow of the story while enduring the harshness of what Harold will experience in the future.
MC knows that he really needs to ready himself to absorb all of that to remain in control to prevent his death.
However, a slap from a chick like Erika hurts my heart. MC can endure the pain on his face, but talking about the heart i hope he will not mentally breakdown...

Users who are viewing this thread