My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.1 - Cooperation (Part 1)

Group Leader
@chlenix @TjapDjemboet
Wdym, no one's b*tching (or simping, for that matter), none from KC at least, it's just explaining the situation when misinformation are being spread. And KC's been consistently releasing chapters while recruiting for more editors. Translation speed were never the problem.

Also, I did "practice what I preach", I applied to help out for this series in particular instead of MTL the chapters which damages the series (and yes it did, the series rating dropped when the MTL chapter came, but thankfully it's recovering). How would you feel if the series you cared about gets ruined by someone who don't even care (MTL'ed, couldn't even get the character names right, and changing lines into memes). It would be a nightmare if the series gets taken over by a MTL group, esp. with the WN only having MTL version during these parts.

@Nogoodimaginativename thanks for being understanding. And yeah, I do enjoy the chapter discussions here so please do (more comments)

Honestly. I regret reading the comments here to find the translator was in fact being spiteful rather then only just assuming it because they skipped the chapter already translated by KC. Regardless of viewpoint on if a team is greedy for not officially dropping series when they have trouble keeping consistent updates a scanlation team won't gain much sympathy if they actively try to promote drama imo.

Also, another interpretation of why unlimited skipped chapter 16. It might just be because that was a mostly manga original chapter iirc? So less dialog to base off the novel.

Dex-chan lover
>inb4 he thinks that the Stokes are behind the miasma or something

Group Leader
@CyanHide that’s a valid concern tbh, how else would they manage to whip up the “antidote” so fast, and it’s a win for the Stokes as it forces the Sumeragi to bow to them.

Thing is, Harold doesn’t want anything that benefits him in return, that’s what made them confuse... they couldn’t think of any reason or whatsoever on why he’d do that, which makes it even scarier

Dex-chan lover
@GreeneValley I was initially joking since they’ve been going along with him relatively unquestionably, and I sort of expect that to continue, but taking it more seriously...

The spy does know that he is more capable than he seems, and the princess has overheard that the Stokes family are in a decline, so if the head heard about that, he would assume that he’s willingly letting his family, the Stokes family, fall to ruin while trying to achieve some unknown goal (which is to not die, but nobody but MC knows that)

Group Leader
@CyanHide yeah, no one could've possibly figure out that Harold actually only wanted to survive and become a background character while figuring out a way to go back to his world 😂 (Chapter 1)

Group Leader
this chapter was shorter than me
@Taerene A normal A4 paper is 29.7cm (11.69 inches), at 10 pages it's 2.97m (116.9 inches), my god you're tall 😱 even taller than the recorded tallest person in the world (2.72 m or 8 ft 11.1 in)

Fed-Kun's army
if i looked up the definition of 'self-sabotage' in a dictionary, i'd see a picture of harold next to it.

@Taerene A normal A4 paper is 29.7cm (11.69 inches), at 10 pages it's 2.97m (116.9 inches), my god you're tall 😱 even taller than the recorded tallest person in the world (2.72 m or 8 ft 11.1 in)
@GreeneValley but manga is printed on Japanese B6 (18.2cm) or ISO A5 (21cm)! 1.82m (5ft 11.5in) is quite a reasonable height, and while a bit of a stretch, 2.1m (6ft 10.5in) is within the range of human heights.

@stormflora

Apologize? Are they the officially licensed translator of this series? All this TL is doing is the same exact thing they do; pirate the series.
They’re just getting more chapters out quicker.

I still can’t believe it. Apologize. LOL if I facepalmed myself harder I’d have given myself a concussion.

Competition promotes better quality. If one group decides to take their toys (scans) and leave because of another group (and not because of being inferior in quality) then it just shows the character of the group that leaves.

A good example of Blue Lock. For a while two groups were posting then the inferior one stopped and we have a better TL now that before.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine thinking one the groups have ownership over the manga when we are literally pirating from the original creators.

Users who are viewing this thread