My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.1 - Cooperation (Part 1)

Group Leader
but manga is printed on Japanese B6 (18.2cm) or ISO A5 (21cm)! 1.82m (5ft 11.5in) is quite a reasonable height, and while a bit of a stretch, 2.1m (6ft 10.5in) is within the range of human heights.
@advisory That's for the tankōbon (volume) version; and this is the biweekly release version that's usually published on magazines, and a typical manga magazine (going with the most popular manga magazine, Weekly Shōnen Jump) is printed on 26cm x 19cm paper (just measured my copy). So it's 2.6m (8 feet 6⅜ inches), yeah still within the range.

Dex-chan lover
@Nago @welcome2atlantis @Hoezell @Narmaya
I think it is about how he is manipulating things so the land is as close to healthy as possible and the marriage is not needed anymore.
Which for anyone else could be seen as hm just not wanting to be sold in marriage... but for us it is because the marriage starts his path to "Die!".

With a bonus that thanks for him sharing the fame of creating the LP Farming Method he would be kept safe after his family finishes ruining itself.

@Popapop
pretty much. He is giving them all the tools to not need to marry their daughter to him just to save their land.

@CyanHide
that’s… a valid conclusion too, sadly.
As @GreeneValley said he is too well-informed of his problems and the solutions needed, some of them he couldn't have found that quickly.
His parents do it for an arranged marriage, he fixes it either because they went too far or just to get his own clout instead of them.
Which, as you said later yourself, would allow him to save himself through them when his family is ruined.

...I will never understand you guys that use those weird systems. meters for me everyday.

Dex-chan lover
@Truc93 I use the metric system. As I said, meters for me everyday.

How does this impetial system even works? 12 inches for a foot? if I'm remembering right how long an ingh is... who has a foot that long? Krusty the Klown? yards? miles? and they have different sizes in land or in sea? what about while flying? what.

@GreeneValley You're right, yeah. I was in bed reading the comments so all I could really think is "I know manga (both magazines and tankoban) don't use A5," so I just pulled the first thing from Google.

@YoraeRasante You get used to it, but the argument I've always seen is that the imperial system makes more "intuitive" sense in the physical world than metric does, because it matches closely with easy-to-reference things: a foot is roughly the size of a foot, a yard is roughly a pace or an arms-legth, a mile is based off roughly 1000 paces. All the weird numbers come from standardization and are, as you might expect, a pain to work with, but in terms of the real world, it works out decently well.

Dex-chan lover
@advisory that I can see why yes it would be sensible to worth with.

but in the "intuitive" sense, I feel more comfortable using metric system...especially when I do some carpentry work.

I guess, growing up from different sides of the world does explain too. Getting used to different things since youth.

@YoraeRasante I hope he does get an annulment but this is isekai manga, the chances are low. Usually, somehow somewhere the girl might have interest in him or something stupid would be a reason not to 😅

Group Leader
@Popapop lol what does it being an isekai have to do with that... but if you must know
yes, that’s his intention. And their engagement did get cancelled eventually, for a different reason tho

@GreeneValley thanks for the spoiler. Isekai or fantasy usually follows this trend of that if the mc, especially a male mc, gets a fiancee, the likelihood of him getting it annulled is low. Like they introduce a girl and then she either hates him then stick to him like glue or some sort of yandere or something else. It's a trend that gets on my nerve sometimes but I've gotten used to most of it.

I just found this manga, its rare to find good iseka for me.

Anyway please tell me what chapter this in Novel?

Edit : nevermind the chapter is 18 to in novel

@ShibaPalace

This chapter (and every chapter this group has put out) is barely above MTL quality while the group they're trying to snipe has been putting out consistent, high quality translations for as long as I can remember.

Competition promotes better quality

This is not competition, this is sniping, and it's not "promoting better quality" because this group's translations is atrocious. The only thing being promoted here is speed over quality, which is the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Group Leader
I just can’t with this translation. I really tried. But I could never get past four pages without cringing at their trashlations. I’m going to block this group now. Thanks but no thanks. Y’all really need a better proofreader. Or a better translator for that matter.

Dex-chan lover
My brain is already so conditioned to reading garbage translations that I didn't notice the nonsense I was reading at first.

Users who are viewing this thread