My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

It said before that she had lived multiple times on a loop before right? So are we going to read all of them before getting to the most current life?

Thank you for the chapter!

ANULL THE ENGAGEMENT!!!

My dudes. I know he's an ass. BUT SHE'S WORSE!!! How tf could she smile in that situation??? And why was she thinking of Soleil WHEN SHE WAS JUST TOLD THAT HER SISTER DIED??? She's tooo twisted...

Guys trust me it will explain in duw time why our Fl is like that but its gonna take a lot of heartbreak for us all before we even see one flick of happiness

Dex-chan lover
fucking hell

@ImFlamingoMan the woman who basically is screwing her life, taking all the love from everyone around her, parents,husband,etc, died, so shes finally free...nah cant be mad at her, she had a slip from thinking she was free, that is messed up, but how the fuck is she worst than the trash husband who literally accused her before she even knew what happened, the fucker that was literally flirting with the sister for years.

nah shes not bad, she's in love and in a fucked up situation, having a slip of fuckery isnt worst than whole years of fuckery

bruh whats all this hate
she literally just smiled
cant she atleast do that , she said she had lived multiple lives and she had to go through that
why are u acting like u wouldnt do that in her situation
fucking hypocrites

Contributor
I want to see this trash Soleil Dead at the end of the story, or so sad death would be even better.

Dex-chan lover
She did just smirk a bit and then immediately come to her sense. I understand why she would feel relieved when the reason why the person you love tried to kill you disappeared.

MC should dump Soleil and stab him. Or stab him and dump him. Both are good.

Aggregator gang
@ImFlamingoMan: you will understand why she did that in the future chapters
that bitch Sylvia, her parents and that fiance are the reasons of her suffering, not just 1 life but many lives

I really hate him

And y’all, the ones who are hating on MC, yes she smiled it was a sad moment of hysteria where she let the ugly thoughts we all have get in her head which manifested from years of insecurity, envy, loneliness, sadness, heartbreak from that frickin loveless marriage and lowkey it wasn’t right but she snapped out of it right away and even reprimanded her thoughts because in the end of the day, that gurl who died was her baby sister who she loved! MC’s man lowkey a piece of shit, like yasss u can’t help who u come to love but mf don’t even try to fix sh*t with MC, before or after their marriage, smh, he’s a fuckin d*ckhead

Dex-chan lover
Man, I hope she eventually learns to rise above all this and dump that fucker's ass. What the hell.

Don't waste your second chance on that guy. Or considering the description, waste as little as possible.

Can't he just break the engagement he has higher status than her so he has the authority

By being mad and angry he admitted his infidelity. You dirty ass have nor right to condemn her even if she took part in it. It's between sisters stfu. The brother in law was enraged more than the actual sister. If he truly loved her, man he should have done everything to marry the lil sis cuz it will produce the same alliance anyway. Good job making the ml indecisive author.

Pls dont let tht guy be mc.. Someone dead n right on time he said the sister kill it? Wht idiotic scene is this lmaoo

Contributor
Honestly, after this first death, i would immediately try to divorce .
And if it's impossible because of trash obligations, then just make a plan to run away in another ennemy country.

Users who are viewing this thread