My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I can't even bring myself to hate-sink this guy
considering the circumstances behind his infatuation with Sylvia.
It's all just sad man. I come here for the sad.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah shit ! Here we go again !

I'm betting Soleil will think the chimed isn't his and kill both of them ?

Thabks for the translation! Bts is this released every 2 months ?

This is interesting but where is the story going exactly cause I feel like nothing has happened as we've just seen how things are repeating so far. Anyone know when something new happens that changes her fate

This such get me sad everytime I read this manga. I read the light novel a while back idk if its complete but it such gets sadder. Breaks my heart each time😭

Fed-Kun's army
@Firereader its up to the head of the house to approve a divorce which would be that scumbag, so even if she wanted a divorce if he said nope then she cant do anything unless she had connections with someone with high enough authority to make Douchbaggins accept a divorce which i have a feeling could happen seeing as there is a love interest coming up soon so either its a dope as Male Lead or someone she would run away with is yet to be seen

Dex-chan lover
@Snom so it's been a while since I read the WN so my interpretation may be a bit off, but from what I can remember:
Soleli actually does like MC! However, forces beyond anyone's control are compelling him to love the sister, and to be horrible to MC, against his will. I think the 'force' controlling him is related to the curse that is sending MC on the infinite time loop, but again it's been a while. He's not endgame though, too much bad blood spilt.

Dex-chan lover
the WN hurt me so badly in this early chapter...
and I am still here reading this. again....

@Firereader she cannot divorce him because many thing.
Main reason is that she really is in love with the Soleid.
other is Soleid house is quite powerful and they judge that only her can lead the house. her sister is too weak to even consider good match.
her sister is "protected" by really "bad fate" coming from both from her mother and her father and her sister mother.

I remember reading the novel and crying my ass off , she’s like the most miserable person ever

If there isnt a happy ending i will flip i come here for retribution and happiness after suffering i dont want this eternal pain without a clear message and just pity for the mc

Dex-chan lover
Despair, such a nostalgic emotion.

If this manga starts becoming more eloquent, I will start having PTSD.

Dex-chan lover
Literally just offer a threesome idiot. Such a dumb idiot. Stupid stupid dumb stupid idiot.

Dex-chan lover
I was just wondering when thus would get updated and tear my soul apart 😭

guys, will she ever be happy? Please, I’m feeling so sad because she is so miserable... any spoilers about the end or happy things coming to her? ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread