My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.3

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now she is executed for murdering her mother after it comes out her sister was being poisoned and "the mother tried to confront this vile sister" :huh:

Fed-Kun's army
Wait... I'm lost... What nonsense is this failure of a mother spouting? And did she just slice across her throat right in front of her very own daughter??? What on earth?!!?!! This sicko please burn in hell :angery: :angery: Illya does not deserve this trauma :meguuusad::meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Wait... I'm lost... What nonsense is this failure of a mother spouting? And did she just slice across her throat right in front of her very own daughter??? What on earth?!!?!! This sicko please burn in hell :angery: :angery: Illya does not deserve this trauma :meguuusad::meguuusad:

She killed herself because she got caught poisoning her other daughter.

Dex-chan lover
my fucking god I just feel such a strong sense of dread reading this, please give her some happiness already I'm in so much despair

just what is going on in this manga?
What I understand even less is the publishers' strategy - a story like this, which drops hints and clues in a non-linear sequence, would only work to the extent that you can sustain readership enthusiasm through regular releases that would have readers furiously debating/scratching their heads at plot developments every week or month that the next chapter comes out. But at the rate at which we're getting drip-fed the story, to the extent that the story seems to have "skipped forward" sans explanation, it seems to inspire almost as much leaden apathy as the lead character seems to have developed about her own fate...The rate at which they're releasing chapters, it hardly seems to make (economic) sense to continue serialisation at all - I mean, I'm sure other works with more regular releases must be vying for slots in their weekly/monthly publication schedule (I learn the original story has progressed far, far ahead so that's certainly not the bottleneck here...)

And then there's the length of the original work to consider (which I've heard goes practically hundreds of times as long as what's been covered here so far) How do they even plan to cover all that here at this rate?? Or worse still, do they plan to do another of those abrupt "Buy the Light Novel" endings after taking almost half a decade to get even this far?? Just what on earth is their angle here, seriously..?

(Just in case I wasn't already clear, this isn't so much about the pacing or structure of the story itself as its highly intermittent publication in manga format - over the course of 4 years, no less - which seems to do no favours whatsoever to a story of this sort)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread