My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

okay i read the novel and i can tell you guys
she's gonna suffer much more
so much
so prepare your mental health cuz this gon be sooooooo sad

Dex-chan lover
@CasDolph-_-1 Well, last time I read the WN, the final arc was just starting so I have no idea how this ends. It's gotta end happy though, not with all this torture they put you through.

It's been so long since i read the wn but ahhhhHHHHHH IT'S DIFFICULT TO FULLY FAULT SOLEIL AND SYLVIA,,,,,,

soleil respects and believes that illya is suitable to be his wife, like he does actually like her and intended to be a good husband/life partner. But some mysterious force(?) keeps pushing him to fall in love with sylvia. There's a chapter that's set in soleil's POV so you can see the inner conflict there but i don't recall an explanation of WHO is the other voice commanding his actions.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

AGHH FUCK THAT GUY FUCK THAT SISTER THEYRE ALL SO HORRIBLE FUCKKKK im gonna read raws

just fucking leave him fuck!! Literally that guys never gonna love you im so... its been like what 3 times??? Thats so sickening

Dex-chan lover
She can’t divorce him guys. He hasn’t actually done anything that would warrant a divorce between nobles in noble society. Nobles have all sorts of contracts and agreements that make it difficult for them to easily divorce. Also, if the MC were to say “I know he likes my sister. He has a look in his eyes that says he doesn’t love me!”, it would only sound like she has self esteem or self confidence issues and lead to society thinking she’s mentally unwell. That would then give the hubby the excuse he would need to leave the MC and marry the sister instead.

Fed-Kun's army
this kills me like this absolutely kills me i hate how this just manages to kill me everytime i read it

Fed-Kun's army
@Flavor25 that's pretty much it and also
is exactly what is going to happen in her next live in which she loses it upon her returning to the same point in time. In this live Soleil and the sister pretty publicly "date"

I swear to god with every new chapter, i see comments about how it just gets worse for her, and you would think i would believe them but fuck I’m just holding out hope every chapter that it will get better for her and it just doesn’t and i feel so sorry for her!!

its gonna be a long long time until it gets better... and even when it does its ambiguous

Double-page supporter
Why am I here again? To suffer?

I don't understand the purpose of this all tbh.. MC's attitude is also kinda pissing me off

Anyway thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Weinss I'ver read the web novel and
it gets even worse. Things go more less decently in her last life, but at this point she's already completly traumatized by everything that happened. We at least get to know why certain things happened and she finds some sort of peace in the end.

Anyone know where to read the web novel? Wattpad one is showing up non-available.

Fed-Kun's army
This is exactly why i hate "heroines" in otome games. they're just husband stealers. they're fucking sluts

Aggregator gang
JESUS. That was a cruel twist.

Thank you so so much for updating this. I’m a sucker for pain manga 😂

Users who are viewing this thread