My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Goddamit!!! Why is the MC suffering so much?! I can't bear it anymore, the angst is killing me!
Someone save her already... Please!😥

FREAKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE F* DUDE GO F* YOURSELF

Somewhere there's an isekai protagonist that wakes up as a new mother and has to protect her child from a shitty cheating father and divorce his ass and perhaps even spearhead the feminist movement, depending on her personality.
And most importantly, raise her cute child well to spit on the father, maybe even reconnect with a cute golden-haired knight that can be a good stepfather.

Dex-chan lover
@RoundRobin
no but like, its different, in insanity pleas, they are blaming a disease so the guilt cant be put on the accused, but in mind control cases like this one, theres someone else controlling the person, so the mind controle person is innocent, the actual criminal is the one doing the controling

Ugh, I should stop reading this. I've already read the novel & cried my eyes out. Reading the manga is just refreshing the trauma. Goddamn you, Soleil & Sylvia! I still wish they both get shit down the road for all the misery that Ilya went through because of them.

Man i really should stop reading this... My heart cant handle this kind of drawn out sadness. I just want her to be happy😔

Dex-chan lover
Wow this chapter felt so rushed. Like it was rushed from start to finish to show her broken hearted she is, and that's it. Not only it was very short and rushed but it felt like it's repeating itself since chapter 1 too. I really hope the plot itself move on in the next few chapters because this is getting very repetitive and redundant, like yeah we know how depressed and stuff because of your loop, so can we get something different next?

Users who are viewing this thread