My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes my monthly angst has arrived.

Yep, the new chapter has that same gut punching sadness as well thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
They really toned this chapter down. There's none of her holding the vain hope that he'll start caring as soon as he sees the child as everyone else clearly knows that's bullshit or wanting to see her child.

@UniYuki
Sorry, he has a fiance and shitiel was trying to claim she was cheating on her with him, so he'd be a bad pick unless you want the kid to get bullied for rumours.

Dex-chan lover
@Fazzahra5634
The novel is not finish yet. It's been a while since the last update so we don't know much.
I think the story in the novel is near the end since MC is in a loop with quite improvement, that all.

So true..!!
I really suggest you all to read the novel too if you like that manga. Never in my years of reading i found such a deep and beautifu work.
I'm not gonna lie, it's full of sorrow, but it's really beautiful

Dex-chan lover
I’m about to take Soleil to the nearest Burger King parking lot to beat his ass. It’s ON SIGHT

Dude , that was heavy. I loved it . Also , it helped the drama that she paused to recognize her actions and still reached a terrible conclusion .

dang.... I dislike drama so much but I luv this one... she's tooooooo pitiful and I just want her to have a good life once she gets reborn

just found out this isn't the last freakin loop and booyyy I am soooo pissed at that Soleil that I wanna come up with a way to punch and probably break bones and probably dismember some of his bidy parts while probably alive (◔‿◔) (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) (◍•ᴗ•◍) in a manga

Dex-chan lover
@Haddock
yes, for one of the most infurating thing Soleil did is
yell at her for how she disappoint him 5 years earlier while she is dying from sickness.
He serioulsy empty his bag in front of a dying person 😩
beurk.gif

He’s such an assho** yet why she still going for it he doesn’t believe anything she says and she don’t even try to defend her self so hopeless yet instead of me having watery eyes I’m pissed.

Her little sister is simple a f*cking b*tch periodt! 🤬🤮 That assh*le of a b*stard is not any better smh, both should just rot away, they're too disgusting to even think about. The mc is really pitiful, I hope she doesn't have to repeat the time loop again or I'm gonna punch her bitchy sis to death. Srsly who tf uses her nearing death as an excuse to have an affair with their sister's husband like wth?! What a bs is this?! I really hope that she ends up w the golden haired knight who always stays by her side or someone else who is good to her and treats her well

Users who are viewing this thread