My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Jesus so I read the light novel and ..my god... this should just be called “Suffering: The Manga”

@Lilyscorner I KNOW RIGHT. It was dumbfounding to find out that blue-haired piece of human garbage who abused her for so long was the ML. Like damn girl, did you completely forget him cheating and executing you? There are so many better options, I literally would have accepted any other guy as the ML. But of course the MC came crawling back to him!! One of the few manhwas I dropped

Quick! Someone kill me so that I could go to her side, at least she won't be lonely and my life here on earth isn't worth anything, someone please!

I can feel her pain. And it hurts so bad.

Dex-chan lover
The light novel is incredible. I couldn't put it down.
You learn that Soliel and everyone else are just as trapped as our MC.

WHYYYYYY DOOOOOO MEN ?????????????????

also fuck the little sister she’s a thot too.

Dex-chan lover
love me some non tagged ntr updates

can this turn into a revenge story now or do we have to see her be sad for 10 more chapters?

@rxnable well thats twist a guess
makes their actions look even more unreasonable though

gt8

@chimpee

The ln is still ongoing and there hasn't been an new update in a year. However for where it currently is, it's a good stopping point as it's about as good of a ending as you might hope for the mc. By this point she managed to clear the air or reconcile with her sister, let go of her fiance, and elope with a character (who's yet to make a manga appearance) of her own volition while everyone thinks her dead after she made a self sacrifice that wasn't as fatal as originally believed to be.

There's only a few lingering question such as what caused the time loop and the fact the fiance wasn't as in control of his actions toward the mc as he originally seemed to be.

reading this is giving me so much pain. i want her to have a happy ending 😭

@JUSTadICE ikr kill me too,she didnt do anything wrong (in her first life she did but doesnt count) she simply wanted to be loved and yet she gets accused and gets trampled by Hatred. I cried so much this is unhealthy for me 🤧😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@kawaiidogkittyq
The novel in raw isn't finished yet so novel update can't have all the chapter either. it's been a year since the author last update, I don't know much more.

@chimpee, @Syhiro, @Kampfarsch
First, this isn't a revanche story Kampfarsch, it's more an improvment of life than a revanche.
After the next loop, where litle sis come back one day saying she pregnant from her husband, MC start to want to run away.
After that she try to let them be together and try to live.
In the most late chapter, we have many improvments :
- Soleil and litle sis start to realise MC is unhappy
- MC talk to her parents
- MC didn't love soleil anymore, she love another character who know she is inside a timeloop and actively try to help her.

More Spoiler
Soleil POV
In Soleil POV we learn that he like cute and fragile girls. But since he is a marquis, he is on top of the noblesse (there is no duke in his country) he cannot have a weak wife.
So he choose MC who is a strong women. From his POV, he just logically cannot accept another woment than MC since she is so skilled, he really try to be a good husband and really think he is nice to litle sis because he his her brother, a family member.
He don't really care about MC because she is strong so she didn't need him.

Since Soleil is the most important noble after the royals, no one dare to try talking to him about is behavior. And since no one tell him he mistreat is fiance, he didn't realise it either.

When we know what happen after MC death he never have an happy ending. In the first loop he was killed by MC knight and no one help him. Because even if he use all mean to condemn MC, the nobles know she is innocent but cannot do anything about it, so when the knight avenge her, the nobles didn't blame him.
In the loop where MC died from sickness after running away, he kill himself.
Litle sis POV
She have a YOLO mindset. She is sick and probably died before her 20 years so she want to know love etc...
She is rotten spoiler too by her family and since she will probaly died before being an adult she never take any lesson. She just only stay in home and being loved by everyone. Since everyone loved and forgive her, MC will forgive her too even if she like her husband.

In the loop where MC kill herself she wake up from her YOLO mindset and start a depression before dying.
In the last loop, she have her wake up before going to far and stand up from MC mistreatment.

Since evrytime litle sis died, that didn't end well for MC, she have a trauma where she deeply convinced that litle sis must survive for her to live.
About family
That one is funny, MC have a trash family too yeah !
In another country there is a princess who was in love with her knight. They use the rebellion to elope in another country where there are very happy. But the rebellion stop and the princess need to return. Because the princess was a selfish b*tch jaleous she order her maid to marry the knight. Like that she was sure he never forget her.
The knight and the maid have a girl, it's MC and some times later they receive anoter child from the princess. Because their relationship was a secret, the litle princess cannot stay in her country so the princess give her to her father and order her maid to take care of her better than her own child, that litle sis.

All the royals are dead now and the next country have a power strugle, litle sis have strong royal specific trait so she can became queen. If she go outside she is a treath to the people from next kingdom who want to be king (she was killed by them in the 1er loop) so her mother used drug (real drug, not medecine) to maintain litle sis sick and at home where she is safe.

When MC ask her mother about the drug, she kill herserlf in front of her and MC was accused of murdering her. The father was so angry he hit her so strongly she died.
In the last loop, she prevent her mother from suicide and tell his father his wife is depressed.
About the ML
It's crow, a raven. XD
it's a magician boy who his dad make some experimentation in him, he died and became a ghost. a doctor help him stablised and after that he just stroll around since he cannot speak and peoples don't see him. After some times, peoples who have magic disapear and no one can see him. One day he obtain a puppet and enter inside. He have ne new body, (he transform himself in a raven to be free of his movement) while he enjoy his life and body and century or millenia (i don't know) alone, he meet MC in the loop where she kill herself.

He observe her and wanted to help her but he don't know how. After her death he was depressed and find the doctor (who is still alive, we don't know how) and discuss about timeloop. He try using his power and succes, after that he chase her in the differents loop.
At first he wanted to remove the bad after taste of his mouth to see MC life. After some time he start to really care about her.
About the timeloop
Aria didn't prisonner from a timeloop, her soul traverse dimension instead. We don't know why or how yet. That explain why MC didn't have good ending in each loop. The character isn't the same, there are some differences like her friend who have a good relationship with her fiance or not. The dimension are all diferente so MC cannot predict what happen.

Users who are viewing this thread