My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

@stargazerkan, please shut up. Its hard to let go of a relationship/someone youve loved for a long time. Tho she is quite dumb, you do not have any right whatsoever to call her a dumb btch. Shes also had enough. Its just that she keeps falling in love every loop. I think they are engaged, so theres no way to escape or ignore him.

@stargazerkan, did you read the part where she tried, and tried, and tried in her every life to change the ending?? And
Every life changes even if she doesen't do anything. Its basically unpredictable.

cnd

Bro, I'm steamed right now. How the fuck does she still love him? He's a fucking septic tank.

Aggregator gang
@stargazekan: she couldn't help it, every time she reincarnated, she only gets to remember her previous lives when the "tea party" event occurs. In other words, she has to live ~18 years before regaining her past lives memories, which mean she has been in love with him already. It's really hard to unlove once you love. Even if she tries to give up
she still gets horrible fates: there is one time she gives up on being Soleil's fiancee and makes Sylvia takes her place, and she runs away from home, only to be caught and sold as prostitute.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit please just turns this into a villain story and spend the next 30 reincarnations gutting this piece of shit
Obnoxious little brainlet

Ugh I hate when characters about to die always think they should or could be forgiven like wtf stop using your death to make people pity you when you know you did something terrible.
did you unironically write this? it's normal for characters who are about to die to basically lash out all their regrets,doubts and ask for forgiveness since you know,they are gonna die and it's their last chance to speak to that person,in this case,her sister.
also those character don't think "they should or could be forgiven",where did you see that? they are asking for forgiveness,not demand it (the latter in entitlement), it's 2 very different things

Users who are viewing this thread