My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

I reallyyyy liked the novel, cuz I felt like you get way more detail and a lot more of the individual thought process, and the emotions were so 😩😩✋. Idk, the manga is good too, but like the novel was way betterrrr. I recommend everyone read that tbh

Aggregator gang
This is pretty dumb, if it were me I would rush to murder the hell out of both sister and fiancee everytime the world reset. =)

@Hollow7F what you say makes sense
If the whole thing was orchestrated by a mastermind, then I should be angry at the mastermind. I suppose because the mastermind hasn’t been directly shown, the target of my ire automatically shifts to the “tool” used to implement the scheme.
But I still hope he isn’t the ML. If he remembers everything and has even a shred of a conscience left, he will stay far, far away from MC in the future. How can you remember putting someone through physical and emotional abuse (and literally fucking killing them in some timelines) and expect to stay with them. Even if mind-control is involved, the toxic relationship between them has hurt MC deeply and made her depressed and suicidal. I can’t imagine how he could possibly redeem himself. If the end of this novel is him breaking free and declaring he’s in love with MC all along I will lose my shit. Even a lifetime isn’t enough to fix all the damage.

Dex-chan lover
@RoundRobin, @Hollow7F
About the mind control : there is none
This come from a chapter were Soleil dream of the first Timeline. Since it's a dream, he cannot interact and just see everything. That chapter make everyone think he was controled but no, that was just a dream he forgot after wake up. That chapter give us Soleil POV, that all.

The ML isn't introduce yet, it's not Soleil.

The traumaaaaa. Huh, I must be a masochist, because I legit cried reading the novel, but I am still here reading this. Honestly, I don't freaking care that Soleil
is mind controlled
, f*ck him and Sylvia to hell and back!

Will this manga complete since I remember the novel hasn't complete yet? 🤧

@Kingdo thank you for informing me
I’m relieved Soleil isn’t the ML. And now that mind-control is out of the game, I can go back to despising Soleil for being a terrible human being. And of course, the sister as well. Their infidelity ruined so many lives...

After reading some of the novel in just know that this won't be the last loop 😫

Group Leader
I've read a hell lot of sick NTR R18 manga or doujin.... but none of them are even close to how brutal this series is.

Users who are viewing this thread