My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Ughhhhh I’m so mad at that jerk Soleil and her sister who is unknowingly making MC’s life suffer
WHERE THE HECK IS BEST BOY CROW WHEN YOU NEED HIM. :mad:

Ugh I hate when characters about to die always think they should or could be forgiven like wtf stop using your death to make people pity you when you know you did something terrible.
honestly idc if the sun guy is under some kind of spell or not, it’s just cruel at this point. I really hope he isn’t the ML, I hate characters who ask explications but instead of listening, they just go and assume things like wtf shut up and listen, especially when it’s men that think they are some kind of knight who protect the "weak" princess

Fed-Kun's army
Please tell me the fiance and white lotus sister get their comeuppance.
I literally do not care if the fiance is under some wacky spell, same as how pleading insanity to murder does not make the crime go away. It just helps mitigate the punishment for the perpetrator

Group Leader
Ah, hello pain my old friend. Kind of frustrating to see best girl suffer like that...

please bring best boy crow pls i need. i need to remember crying for the light novel.
BIGGER:
When Slyvia first died, her loyal knight (aka close aide) killed the fiance for being a crappy awful husband to his master. And it was revealed in a side story that the husband was on auto pilot and he can't help but be awful towards Slyvia. Like he's being controlled, like someone is controlling his body and he can only just watch.

I hope her knight, Alfred, is the ML or some other guy besides the husband because oml I want him (and the sister) dead. I don't care if he changes in the future, but our MC deserves someone better than him...

Users who are viewing this thread