My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.2

And it's in this kind of situations that you yell and scream to attract the guards and your father, then you explain them what happened. Even fi they don't believe you, they will check the herbs, find out the truth and stop this whole mess from happening over and over again.

Aggregator gang
And it's in this kind of situations that you yell and scream to attract the guards and your father, then you explain them what happened. Even fi they don't believe you, they will check the herbs, find out the truth and stop this whole mess from happening over and over again.

They might, actually not do anything because they already have a bias against her. The dad is more inclined to believe the mother and dismiss her accusations as a way to get her self out a theft she did out of jealousy against her sister or as just ramblings.

Wouldn't she be screwed regardless at this point since she stole the poison tea?
No matter what she brings to the table they're going to believe the mother, especially the victim.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda crazy how Illyia has gone through so many cycles of this, and still has so much emotional investment in it all. I feel in her place, I'd have grown desentesized to all these people around me, and just seek to use the cycles to get as close to the truth of why they're happening as possible, each time.

Group Leader
It's kinda crazy how Illyia has gone through so many cycles of this, and still has so much emotional investment in it all. I feel in her place, I'd have grown desentesized to all these people around me, and just seek to use the cycles to get as close to the truth of why they're happening as possible, each time.
Wasn’t she kinda cursed to have these emotions? Like she knows she shouldn’t love the fiancé and with that many cycle, her love should’ve actually wilted, but it didn’t because she’s literally cursed to have these feelings over and over

Edit: It’s not a spoiler, it’s literally hinted in the description

Dex-chan lover
I mean her emotions are so stunted at this point that she fails to have any reaction to getting hurt over and over again. Unless something like this happens, her facial muscles don't even twitch. She often describes things as if she was just an observer, I think mentally she is kind of checked out, as a protection for her remaining sanity.

Dex-chan lover
If I were her, all this stupid life cycle is more than enough to start my villain arc ngl. Destroying the entire country would be the start of it.

Dex-chan lover
7 page chapters man.

my-little-pony-come-on.gif

Users who are viewing this thread