My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

God no, just no.
They just had to revive a Tragedy in another way just to get more attention to this angst fest of a Drama, this is just a frustrating piece of sadistic writing for all the tragedy, pain loving people, who wouldn't want to reread it, but still do and even hope for a anime adaption if it's good enough.
I shall warn you to not jump into this train wreck of a Tragedy. It's still good for these who love it thought... but just no.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, people are having a collective PSTD attack with this manga. So far it's sad and some spoilers seen are pretty bad, but seriously is it THAT objectively depressing?

Can someone spoil about what happens to her or is there at least some happiness for MC

Nope. I thank all commenters. I do not need that depth of sadness in my life lol. I'll bow out and maybe dip in, in the future when happiness for the FL is more apparent.

Double-page supporter
One of my earliest "villainess fad" novel and is still one of my favorite for its tear inducing plot,,

Will def awaken your inner masochist or turns you into one as you reach the latest update

I think I am going to wait 6 months to read this. Because Right now it is EXTREMELY hard to get thru. SO MUCH SADNESS!!! 😭

The novel was so heartbreaking. Prepare tissues and soft blankets and ice cream you’re going to want them. :(

Can someone please give details on what happens to her 😫 I’m so curious. All I can see in the comments section are description on how depressing and angsty it is lol. I’m thinking of dropping this if it’s THAT depressing 🥺

this is toooooooo painful already 👁️👄👁️ I don't think I can handle this

After seeing all the comments regarding the theme of this manga, I decided to look up the novel and what people said about it. I read some spoilers and wow yeah it probably isn't for people who can't stand long, angsty, and depressing plots.

Oh god I can't believe I'm getting on this pain train again. This is like going for a second round on Mr.Bone's wild ride. The novel was so legitimately upsetting yet I couldn't stop. I wonder if the manga will capture the same levels of angst and emotional suffering.

base on the cover, who's the aide and who's Crow? And since this is romance, i need to at least have a ship to survive this suffering. And umm..i read the spoilers and now i'm banging my head against the wall whether a not if i should read the novel

Double-page supporter
@athedite crow is the black haired dude on top right

well its pretty depressing but its a good read nonetheless,
you have to be patient with the earlier chapter with all the looping stuff but later on the story expanded and becoming more complex. i, personally, really love how they use the "unreliable narrator" troupe in this series too

Users who are viewing this thread