My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

@namira99 did u read the latest chapter? It seems like the person who ends up with her and loves her a lot is
crow. Oh great.. now i really want to see his face. Why did they never fully show us how crow looks like in human form ??T^T

I ended up spoiling myself reading the LN, now I am worried if I should continue this. Should I or nah? My kokoro might not be able to take it.

Fed-Kun's army
So like, i know alot of stories which includes the heroine steals the fiance of some other lady, but i always hate these kind of heroines especially if the lady in question loves her fiance, it annoys me because if the lady becomes a villainess, i can't hate her, i feel to much sympathy for her and i end up not liking the heroine as much, even if the heroine didn't do anything wrong. this manga is basically the embodiment of what i think the supposed "villainess" goes through when looking as the "heroine" steal her fiance. it pains me so much to see something like this

now the only part i wanted to see the most is crow and llya interaction. Especially the part when they first met

Double-page supporter
I can't wait till we get to some of the later pov stuff. This is like god tier tragedy.

Please tell me the scanlators are just stacking chapters....

With even the author herself dropping this every now and then i have trust issues

the art has a darker feel to it, it really fits ~
i read the novel, it was amazing. when i found out they were going to make a manga i was elateddd ~~~
kaliarya !! best boy !! i stan !!

woahh apparently some people haven't read the novel??? like i almost cried a lot,,, but it's so good,,,,, it's 1000% my favorite novel. its like 6am rn but i'll reread it again when i wake up probably ~ just wanna see my cute arya ~

I ended up dropping the novel last month, might pick it up again though.
It was really sad and I just wanna go inside the novel and pull the hair of her sister.

Anyone know where the LN is fully translated/updated? I'm dying waiting for the next chapter 😭

You can find the novel on novelupdates! Just be prepared for it being emotionally heavy and unforgiving. Each chapter brings more introspection in Illya's life and new info that tells the reader what happens outside of Illya's dialogue/perspective.

The author updated once a month, which is fair because it can be a really disheartening and depressing story to read let alone write, but it's been a long time since I last checked because ohhhh boyyy there was only so much self deprecation and tragedy I could take. If you're able to handle it - there were SEVERAL times where I couldn't stop crying because Illya is truly,,,a pitiful protagonist - then please go on ahead as I love the novel.

There may be a few triggering scenes if you choose to read the novel, but I don't recall them being really explicit as the characters placed in perspective aren't very descriptive and just say it directly. Some things to note is: prostitution, miscarriage, and suicide

i remember reading the LN months ago.
i cried too much and felt stressed that i had to drop it (after forcing myself to read a few more chapters).
i saw this manga by chance and i honestly dont want to go through that state again, but now that i know the gist of the story i hope im gonna be fine.

thank you for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
@Zwiyu
Please look clearly, the link has already been provided in the “Information” section.

But if you still can’t see it, here’s the link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-fiance-is-in-love-with-my-little-sister/

Users who are viewing this thread