My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 5 - Only Iroha, Ozu, Sumire, and I are Annoying Towards Mashiro

@mirazu you may want to rename it to 'Ch.5 -' instead of 'Vol. 1 Ch. 5 -' as it starts with this chapter instead (thx for translation aswell)

Double-page supporter
"i'mma be left out"
>proceeds to refuse an invitation that would put her in the center of attention
>Check Mate

Dex-chan lover
last pages repeat some earlier ones?

wanting something, then being super spineless and turning chickenshit at the last moment? Oh yeah, fucking been there.

Aggregator gang
You know how most stories have, like, character development? I feel like this story has the exact opposite. Like every chapter they're just become more and more stereotypical. The reveal with the teacher actually being a manga artist was one thing, but now she's also a drunkard/shotacon and the tsundere is unironically saying "I actually didn't want to reject his invitation" out loud into her pillow. It's already getting to the point where I'm skimming to avoid the cringe.

Dex-chan lover
From /u/MiLlamoEsMatt

She's got crippling anxiety. Her go-to for every conversation has been to shut the other side down and simplify everything to an adversarial/transactional dynamic that she understands. That's not a fun way to be at a party. Her fallback would probably be to hide behind Aki the entire time, but she doesn't think Aki & Iroha's relationship would let that happen either.So she'll just stay at home and cry under the sheets.

Contributor
Because someone is going to point it out sooner or later:

x3.png

Was it also a Jojo reference in the original Japanese raw?

Double-page supporter
I would like for MC to end up with mashiro. It feels as if she is the type that jokes around to hide her weaknesses, not only that but she supports MC with all she has. And knows him well.

Users who are viewing this thread