My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 9 - My Friend's Little Sister is Annoying Towards The Friend's Enemy - 2

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F @quagzlor @Jethzki @panzetita @J363 @Doppiomango @LegitRikk @onionskins @ingloriouspride @Richman @Legend13 @kciaar
Alright i think this is everyone.
Fair warning the longer you read the more spoilers.
also il focus on the thoughs of the characters. still some events are named.
first of will start with iroha. as you guested it she is in love with our mc. she fell in love with him before the story started. but never advanced because she knows that he isnt looking for a girl friend. thats why she always plays it off as a joke. she has a insane vocal range, enough to hold the tittle of Legion of voices in one person. meaning her acting skills is also on par.

in mashiro`s case. as she just confessed. but she was not able to speak her feelings. she literally verbally abuses him while sending him love messages on her phone. but even so, he literally cant date anyone for now because of the deal with her father.

in iroha`s mind she still thinks that its ok. that nothing is gonna change for a while, as he wont choose. she wants to be friends with mashiro. and to interact with her sempai. Mashiro gets to be with him in school. and i get him after.

in the next ark, Mc gets involed with the teacher`s little sister. who is in the small drama club with no talent for acting. Mc helps out by acting as a producer. the little sister is bit of a naive horny girl. thinks of darkness, but clueless about sex terms.
long story short, they do a play. and act as if iroha is one of his client that he flew in to help. the little sister not improving as fast. gets cold feat and lets iroha play the lead. while on the day of the performance the other lead got injured and cant perform.

thats where Mc shows his talent. though he doesnt consider it a talent. it is the fact that he is average at everything. a jack of all traits. so he and iroha performed together on stage. while in the crowd. mashiro realize that iroha loves Mc.

after few more events mc finds himself in a unofficial marriage ritual. with iroha who was disguised as teacher. there he first realize that her annoying behaviors is pretty cute. so for him the most naturally thing to do is..... SHARE IT WITH OTHERS!!!

no joke that is where his thoughts leads. though he cant confirm if he is in love or not. but it is wavering. meanwhile mashiro is aggressively towards mc. ( in many ways) after a meeting with her father. who questions if he is playing the fake boyfriend right.
and to show him that. he is forced to go on a date at the summer festival.

which he promised to go with iroha and otoi first. this broke iroha a bit. in her head she knows he is doing it for the team. but her heart cant help being hurt. it also doesnt help that mc urges her to go with her friends.

in mc`s though he feels that not everything will last. so he wants iroha to have someone she can be herself with. her annoying but cute self. and to do that he needs to finds someone. so he stalks her. (with permission).

at the festival Mc ponders how much of a Bastard he is. as before he thought to stalk iroha while on a date with mashiro. as it is efficient. he let his chance of efficiency go and focus purely on mashiro`s date plan of 200 pages.

Mashiro wants to show him how much she has grown.... by repeatedly failing without giving up. to actually succeed. Mc`s got charmed by her insane will and effort and had a heart to heart with her. as he talks about iroha.

while iroha was listening in their talk.

he stated that he want iroha to have someone that she can have more fun with than him. someone who she can be more at ease at than him.

hearing those words she ran. her heart crushed. thinking that he is sick of her. thinking that he wants to shove her towards someone else. running towards her only support pillar left. otoi. she cries. as she dont know what to do.
mashiro is taking her favorite sempai`s eyes from her.

if she does nothing she is gonna lose her sempai.
if she fights, she is gonna lose her friend mashiro.

@ShionVaynex Thanks for the info. "Damn" was my best response to what will happen. So is that where vol. 4 ended? If so, talk about a cliffhanger.

I think someone in the series comments mentioned that Iroha did end up winning. There are 5 volumes, so I'm curious what will happen in the next one.
EDIT: I just found the light novels translated by this scanlating group, and what ShionVaynex explained was the ending of vol. 5. So the guy in the other comment section may not know what he's talking about. Or he's got spoilers I don't know about. But it looks like this will be a tough ride alright.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionVaynex
ty, and man this is gonna be a long series of OOF, ty again, just one question:

''Mashiro wants to show him how much she has grown.... by repeatedly failing without giving up. to actually succeed. Mc`s got charmed by her insane will and effort and had a heart to heart with her. as he talks about iroha.''

is it charmed like ''aw shes so cute'' or is it charmed in like ''fuck, i love her''? coz if its the 2nd and the other spoilers are true about iroha winning then im gonna be mad, ''like Masamune-kun no Revenge'' MAD

Dex-chan lover
@ShionVaynex Oh, damn! This is huge news! Thank you for giving us the spoilers. 👍🏻 What happens to Iroha at this point? Sorry for asking.

Aggregator gang
@Legend13 its pretty much where volume 4 ends.
sad thing about manga adaptations is, they dont finish. or dont last till the end. or end in like 5 years but still just few chapters .

Double-page supporter
@ShionVaynex Thanks buddy for the spoilers.
Iroha already has plot armor in the series title. But if mashiro(trashiro) wins i will start a riot, violent tsundere is the worst type of dere.

@ShionVaynex
so Irohas doing the Yotsuba play but with a single friend?its pretty sad for mashiro that she has no chance of winning though,judging by what i read in most rom com this will be a first girl win manga.

Contributor
Mashiro is so annoying, damn.

Her entire arc is awful, same for the character. It was a mistake to add her in this story.

Thank for the spoiler anyway. It save me lot of time, i will wait until all of this got adapted.

Users who are viewing this thread