My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Water Mirror

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hope this blows up in their face hate cheaters bro
Hate cheaters aswell, but lets be real her girlfriend is just as bad. choosing club over her every chance she gets, only talks about club with her, literally push her hands away if someone might see them and she makes it looks like she is more in love with the girl from her club than with her actual girlfriend. Only after she fucked their aniversary up, has she began Looking just a little like an actual girlfriend.
So tbh i dont blame Them from cheating

Hate cheaters aswell, but lets be real her girlfriend is just as bad. choosing club over her every chance she gets, only talks about club with her, literally push her hands away if someone might see them and she makes it looks like she is more in love with the girl from her club than with her actual girlfriend. Only after she fucked their aniversary up, has she began Looking just a little like an actual girlfriend.
Yep, I hate cheaters too and I agree with everything you've said. Still it's wrong to cheat BUT THEN AGAIN when will Yuni realize that what she's looking after Nanase is no longer love? What is it that made her "love" her? To me, Yuni longs for companionship so, so much and that Nanase really fcked up with that. I hope they break up. And it seems to me that Nanase is more in love with her club than Yuni. Everyone knows that she should balance her time with Yuni and her club, why isn't she doing that? Even I who has never been in a relationship knows that, what about her?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think you can fully blame. I mean it's probably her first relationship, it's more of a lack of better communication in my opinion.

It's both of there fault for not being able to express their feelings or communicate properly . But still cheating is no joke 💀

Dex-chan lover
Just by reading through comments you can understand all of these guys are single mf who have no idea how relationship works plus if you think Nanase was wrong to prioritize club and wad supposed to fawn over yuri 24x7 then you need to realize that it's not healthy relationship which is more a fault on Yuni's side rather than Nanase.

Dex-chan lover
Just by reading through comments you can understand all of these guys are single mf who have no idea how relationship works plus if you think Nanase was wrong to prioritize club and wad supposed to fawn over yuri 24x7 then you need to realize that it's not healthy relationship which is more a fault on Yuni's side rather than Nanase.
Nah its nanases fault, she pushes yuni away while just getting close to yuki. I think she loves yuki and her club more. Yuni was doing this to protect her and was feeling guilty letting their secret out. I think its just one bad misunderstanding and bad luck for her meeting taki. But still yuki is just a B*tch broo you know shes nanases girlfriend but rather than telling nanase or yuni straight up she just takes nanase away like what you trying to do? That wont change anything. Thats almost the same as what taki is doing. At least Taki was doing it on purpose and yuki act all innocent.

V67

For real

Users who are viewing this thread