My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Shame End

And you Seem to forget that the first picture is literally AFTER she had been neglecting Yuni the whole time, only focusing/talking about her club - acting like strangers when others are even close to them, while she has been so close with the girl from her club, that you would almost Think that she is the GF - Fucked up their anniversary, for what reason? Oh thats right her club again - made Yuni go all the way to another city for her own money, just to watch Nanase play a game and then not even hang out with Yuni afterwards. Only after being this much of a candidate to worst GF of the year, she started to act like Yuni actually matter just a little to her.

No matter how you look at it, Nanase is the biggest reason Yuni ever ended up being so mentally weak and lonely, that she could be manipulated into cheating. Nanase is by far the worst character in this story, dont Think I have ever seen a GF being as terrible as her. Personally I cant even understand why Nanase Cry after being told she was cheated on, when she has never acted like a real GF until after she fucked up everything. Hell even the manipulate b*tch managed to give more attention and love to Yuni in 1 page than Nanase have done the whole story.
All these comments u keep mentioning honestly just shows how trash u are that u would go such lengths to play devils advocate for this whore yuni. Shes easily the worst character by a whole lot . The fact that u actually sitting there typing the nonsense u typing saying “damn ive never seen a worse GF” Yeaahhh?? Thats all it takes? Being oblivious & not knowing what ur gf wants cause she wont voice her opinion loud enough for u to understand but shes the worse GF u ever seen? But cheating whores is up her ally? Wish u actually made this interseting instead of voicing “yes immediately go cheat since ur gf is being oblivious and doesn't notice u because u wont open ur damn mouth”. U dont even mention she couldnt just talk up more or just break up then she could get on with her fuck shit. U & her would immediately chose the easy option that would make yall feel better & thats whoring out apparently. Yea get ur priorities straight. If any chance all this happens and yuni denial self ends up suffering because of her choice and she witness her clownery & she fucks her self up in the future hopefully u still defend that nonsense, cause u really slow saying “its all nanase fault” no the hell it aint its all on yuni she made the choice. Literally no one forces u to make choices like that. Only bums that dont wanna take the blame wanna blame the others for there dumb stuff and thats all yuni been doing through out the whole story

Contributor
Fuuko best girl. Yuni deserves to be loved. Nanase can cheat with the fan girl afterwards, then the balance will be restored.

Dex-chan lover
All these comments u keep mentioning honestly just shows how trash u are that u would go such lengths to play devils advocate for this whore yuni. Shes easily the worst character by a whole lot . The fact that u actually sitting there typing the nonsense u typing saying “damn ive never seen a worse GF” Yeaahhh?? Thats all it takes? Being oblivious & not knowing what ur gf wants cause she wont voice her opinion loud enough for u to understand but shes the worse GF u ever seen? But cheating whores is up her ally? Wish u actually made this interseting instead of voicing “yes immediately go cheat since ur gf is being oblivious and doesn't notice u because u wont open ur damn mouth”. U dont even mention she couldnt just talk up more or just break up then she could get on with her fuck shit. U & her would immediately chose the easy option that would make yall feel better & thats whoring out apparently. Yea get ur priorities straight. If any chance all this happens and yuni denial self ends up suffering because of her choice and she witness her clownery & she fucks her self up in the future hopefully u still defend that nonsense, cause u really slow saying “its all nanase fault” no the hell it aint its all on yuni she made the choice. Literally no one forces u to make choices like that. Only bums that dont wanna take the blame wanna blame the others for there dumb stuff and thats all yuni been doing through out the whole story
I am simply stating facts that has also been proven with studies in real life. Actually try to look up real life instead of being a retard who clearly knows nothing about how the World works🤡🤡🤡

I am simply stating facts that has also been proven with studies in real life. Actually try to look up real life instead of being a retard who clearly knows nothing about how the World works🤡🤡🤡
Its clear that u dont if u think this is way to go. All ur doing is continue to back up shit people that cant voice themselves. U really just saying “these studies this, these studies that” to try and say its acceptable and approved literally only “retards” like ur self would say nonsense like that and try justify shit studies “The world works” really? Imagine u thinking u doing all the right things then the second u find out ur girl spreading her legs for someone thats not u, hopefully u say “damn I guess thats how the world works, continue please” like why are u giving shit to someone who is oblivious on that dating thing that u go so far to say “worst gf ever” like thats actually insane to me how trash u sound with that line.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, I don't want any of them to end up together. All of them have issues and they'd be better off working on themselves than wanting to be in a relationship with someone, yuni is needy and in contant search for affection, Fuuko is manipulative and conniving and Nanase is inattentive and careless when it comes to their relationship. So, I'm glad Fuuko simply dropped the bomb.

Dex-chan lover
Idk what I just read but i can say that
I can't wait what happened next the story is on a werid and hot place right now
Thank for the translation

Group Leader
I found somebody intelligent 🙏🏾
People in this commentary section are so absurd that's crazy..

Users who are viewing this thread