My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Theatrical Collapse

Dex-chan lover
Only still reading this dumpster fire cause I need to see fuuko and Yuni get the bad ending they deserve

That bad ending your probably thinking off is actually Fuuko good ending because she wants Yuni all to herself. That’s the plot!

So in summary Fuuko wants Yuni but Yuni like Nanase so Fuuko is manipulating things so that Nanase will completely dumps Yuni with no recourse of return so that Fuuko can have Yuni all to herself because Fuuko was once dumped herself in the past and doesn’t want to go through that pain again so she needs to make Yuni dependent on her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think Fuuko is a good girl. Only confront Yuni when she abandoned by Nanase at important moment.

When talking about hotel, Fuuko saying she comfort Yuni. No mention Yuni attack her first. So she take the blame.

Lastly, Yuni asking which one is important ... Nanase say both. If you track the record... Volleyball>Girlfriend. That's red flag.

I think it's time to end this arc if the story already reach "I caught you with other person" scene.

Welp, that was fun. Lol

Rov

Double-page supporter
Holy shit this is some carolina peppers shit last time ive been excited to see a trainwreck was domekano damn cant wait for the next chapter (thanks for the chapter goat scanslators )

Dex-chan lover
I revel in this story.
NTR stolen is feeling unloved, bad at communication, hot AF
NTR cuck is pathetic, indecisive, focused on work, doesn't even hit the girl
NTR player is manipulative, seductive, mental issues, taunts cuck directly, open to threesome, hot AF

There is literally nothing more you could ask of this manga. Why people so upset, was this story ever giving signs of going anywhere else? The fact that we got the reveal this early and are still going is the one thing that surprises me, I can't really predict what's next (besides threesome?) which is pretty exciting and that alone elevates this manga over every ther single netorare hot poopoo I've ever read, most of those stories are very upsetting to read, true, but this one is hot AF (because teenage theatrical lesbians of course) :meguupog::smugchisato::win:

Dex-chan lover
I revel in this story.
NTR player is manipulative, seductive, mental issues, taunts cuck directly, open to threesome, hot AF

There is literally nothing more you could ask of this manga. Why people so upset, was this story ever giving signs of going anywhere else? The fact that we got the reveal this early and are still going is the one thing that surprises me, I can't really predict what's next (besides threesome?) which is pretty exciting and that alone elevates this manga over every ther single netorare hot poopoo I've ever read, most of those stories are very upsetting to read, true, but this one is hot AF (because teenage theatrical lesbians of course) :meguupog::smugchisato::win:
some people take the manga too personally

Dex-chan lover
Its like i'm reading the drama, but i'm also not. So.. Sægsy time now? :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Fuuko straight up dropped the entire mangadex commentsection on Nanases ass, that was glorious. Now she just need to dump and exposes Yunis ass for the perfect ending.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I’m praying that everyone blaming Nanase never gets real busy at work or something. It’s like everyone forgot how tiring it can be to juggle school (mentally exhausting), a sports club (physically exhausting), as well as a relationship that to top it off would drastically change her life if people found out. It’s not like Nanase doesn’t try either Yuni is just so attention consuming that when her gf gets injured her first thought is “oh we can go on a date”

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Even after all of this................................................................ Fuuko best girl but I do admit that it's so fucked what they're doing to Nanase. Also thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
IMO it's exactly it, cheating is shitty thing to do, but neglecting other side of relationship isn't good either.

Well, i think that both sides should be unlikeable here
Yeah both sided are wrong but cheating is way worse than 'neglecting'. Which she doesn't even completly do, true she has a lot of room for improvement but i've seen way worse in a lot of mangas and even then cheating is wrong in most cases.

Dex-chan lover
I revel in this story.

Yeah this manga is like the dictionary definition netorare!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I’m praying that everyone blaming Nanase never gets real busy at work or something. It’s like everyone forgot how tiring it can be to juggle school (mentally exhausting), a sports club (physically exhausting), as well as a relationship that to top it off would drastically change her life if people found out. It’s not like Nanase doesn’t try either Yuni is just so attention consuming that when her gf gets injured her first thought is “oh we can go on a date”
been super swamped w uni lately n not seeing my girlfriend n the thought of having one of these mangadex commenters as my partner is cracking me up

Fed-Kun's army
Bro the two gfs literally became NPCs to Fuuko. They became like the most basic cuck characters in some hentai manga that just couldn't respond with anything smart. Like your gf is getting fucked in front of you bitch do something about it!

Users who are viewing this thread