My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Theatrical Collapse

Double-page supporter
thank the lords. WHEN THE DEVIL SAID NOOOO GOD SAID YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! this is an AMAZING chapter. i have waited so long SO LONG for another chapter and i am jumping in joy just abt almost fell outta my chair screaming at this revelation !! i always rooted for yuni and fuuko since the beginning so to see them like this makes my little heart flutter. it’s so funny to see yuni don’t even give a fuck bout her gf anymore LMFAOO blud just letting herself get touched infront of her that’s WILDDD. and fuuko is as majestic as ever ! my girl does no wrong, ever ! too fine to do any wrong :3 . they all takin her for granted cuz if that was me i’d wife her up so quick it ain’t even funny. excited to see what happens in future chapters, this manga has been one of my favs for a bit. jumpin, jumpin :3

Dex-chan lover
Yuni is a twitterite obsessed with getting it all once she finds something good, Fuuko is a gaslighting jealous little goblin who cant help but go after whatever she can get, Nanase is a coward who suffers whatever the yuri version of shell shock is and will now just be complacent in this cuckery while weirdos online justify her being screwed with...

:dogewow:

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I’m praying that everyone blaming Nanase never gets real busy at work or something. It’s like everyone forgot how tiring it can be to juggle school (mentally exhausting), a sports club (physically exhausting), as well as a relationship that to top it off would drastically change her life if people found out. It’s not like Nanase doesn’t try either Yuni is just so attention consuming that when her gf gets injured her first thought is “oh we can go on a date”

People are blaming Nanase because she’s supposed to be the dom in her relationship with Yuni but is basically led herself into being a cuck sub by allowing Fuuko to steal Yuni away from her.

Last edited:
This is a clear case of ESH, cos every does suck here, that being said, I like Fuuko, she's somehow sick in the head, Yuni needs to grow some common sense and accountability and Nanase should go pro in volleyball and keep away from girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why Nanase can't say that her girlfriend is the important thing, maybe she just can't commit to having a serious relationship?

Edit: Thinking it further, Nanase is afraid of comitting to the relationship and being seen with a (gay) partner in public, she copes with this fear by hyperfocusing on her club, and distracting herself (probably?). That's what I think. She probably did love Yuni (i don't think she'll continue after this) but was afraid of showing it which is what lead to Yuni cheating for feeling neglected.

Yuni craves attention and wants to feel loved, she wants Nanase to show her affection but what Nanase does is very little for her, and because Yuni is narcisisstic she often blames Nanase (which is partially true) but doesn't communicate her needs directly and instead went to vent on the internet, and when our homewrecker girl showed up, Yuni then moved to be comforted by her. She is aware that cheating is wrong and hates herself but also enjoys it.
I think it's the author that wanted the story to progress in a certain manner, so having the girlfriend be focusing on "work" (club) is an easy way to make the mc lonely enough to justify (by which I don't refer to "make it morally right") the cheating etc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Maybe because she's being fondled by the girl she's been cheating with?

That would drop her pretty far down the list for me.

What she needs to do is just dump her ass and get out of there. Let her club be most important.

The line of "its all your fault" shows how delusional she is. Really hope the author doesn't just cuck the MC.
I do agree that her letting herself be fondled in this scene pretty much makes any sympathy girlfriend should have moot, and should lead to dumping her. But it doesn't make it delusional to say that it's girlfriends fault. It has been fairly well-established that the loneliness was the root-cause, so just like most issues it's everyones fault.
It's all girlfriends fault for making her lonely. It's all 2nd's fault for exploiting that gap + other gaps (ie. lack of money). And it's all her fault for deciding to not feel miserable and lonely.

Dex-chan lover
Man I kinda don't want this mess to end.
Just go for the ménage à trois ending (I really don't like Nanase, but she doesn't deserve that much shit).
Thanks for the translation!

To be fair, she is nanase first gf, nanase had no experience in this 'gf' stuff, if she wants to be prioritized over her club she had to say it
But now she said it all, but after all this shit happens

Dex-chan lover
One of those stories where nobody is really in the right but the cheater comes off looking the worst of the bunch. Certainly has me interested in what happens next.

Nanase was a shitty romantic partner who prioritized her club over her girlfriend to the point of neglect and so it can come off as if she was only really half-assing the relationship and it felt one-sided.

Fuuko is an emotionally manipulative opportunist who went after Yuni despite knowing Yuni is in a relationship with someone. Wasn't she also stalking and blackmailing Yuni at one point as well? She's being more honest here than Yuni but that's a low bar when Yuni's been as dishonest as can be.

Then there's Yuni, who had been dealing with her own feelings of loneliness which left her vulnerable to Fuuko's advances. Understandable, but not justifiable on account of Yuni being in full control of her actions and decisions. Nanase being a terrible partner should have resulted in Yuni either talking things out with her, or just breaking up with her. She did neither. She acknowledged in her thoughts that cheating on Nanase was wrong, but ultimately continued and justified it by placing the blame on Nanase. Nobody else to blame for Yuni willingly choosing to cheat. She did so because she wanted to. What's more? She continued to lie to Nanase's face even after Fuuko exposed it.

Ultimately, I do think Nanase should just sever ties with Yuni. Saying you value her as much as your club (despite not really showing it) is jokes. But what's more jokes is Nanase saying that while watching Fuuko fondle Yuni right in front of her. Yuni has also even told Fuuko before that she doesn't want Fuuko to disappear out of her life. If Fuuko is so attached to this other girl, Nanase should just break off from her. Would be better for her. She's not really fit to have a relationship atm, and Yuni has proven herself to be unfaithful and dishonest. Given the kind of story this is however, I expect a more erotic, love-triangle result lol.

Group Leader
Well... oh wow:nyoron: We saw it coming but the set-up is kind of interesting... and how everything started to unwrap while the "second girl" was all over her.

This is a mess to say the least and the gaslighting skills are at a whole new level :huh: .... guess next chapter we are getting an angry threesome... maybe maybe :worry:

Dex-chan lover
can you really compare communication vs. cheating, which is the worser one? lmfao

Fed-Kun's army
GET IT FUUKO !!! I'd throw myself on the floor and lick the dirt off her shoes if she just asked...

Dex-chan lover
Wow
Yuni needs some correction
images-13.jpg
Wow 💀💀
I get spoilered how dare you
(That was funny no Gonna lie)

Ouf, that was an uncomfortable chapter to read. I don't really mind NTR stories as long as the characters aren't NPC or just way too dumb. I hate-binged Netsuzo Trap and I currently love "his girlfriend" (well I hope it doesn't turn endearing to read). I also love this one. Well until this chapter. It seems it's going on a direction that I won't like. I know people did joke about a 3-some, and I'd lie if I said that yuri 3-some isn't one of my favorite gender, but if it appears here, I'm not sure how I'd react. With her manipulation skills, I can definitely picture it. I just hope Nanase isn't as mentally vulnerable as Yuni. But still considering Nanase's mental state this episode, I'd not bet on that. Also Nanase isn't even in position to run here. She's injured and if Fuuko wants her to watch Yuno getting laid, she would be able to do so.

Also what I hate in this chapter are Nanase's actions. Why the fuck would you agree to go to a private place with your gf and the one who said she was cheating with her. Also after seeing her gf doing nothing while being molested by Fuuko, why the hell is she still saying that both the club and Yuni are equally important to her ? Why the hell she doesn't even try to separate Yuni and Fuuko right there ? Is author-kun goes to the route of the mc getting aroused by her gf getting groped ??? hmm...

Yuni putting the blame on Nanase is just the cherry on top lmao. She never tried to communicate with her gf and her attention-seeking level is way over 9000. Tbf at this point, she should just break up and go with Fuuko.

Nanase, oh nanase, my poor sweet summer child. Always obsessed with her career, busy with work. I really hope you go pro btw and have a successful life. Aaaaaaaaaaand when you were starting to think more on how you gotta improve your relationship with your considerate, sweet, adorable and faithful gf, you're learning that you're being dumped... Ah no, sorry getting cucked and it was all your fault... I guess it doesn't make that much difference for some people :). In fiction it might be fine (it's author-kun decision after all) but irl it might also leave you with serious scars since 1- it's your first relationship and 2- you were afraid to make it public coz it's yuri. Well now that I think about it, it reminds me of Sayaka from BIY. I just hope, Nanase doesn't take too much time to break with Yuni and turn her bf into her gf. Well not immediately but those things take time. Not the break up but the set up. But I do hope you grow some backbone now. Fuuko is a fearsome opponent and too OP. Everything is according to her plans till now. So plz do something holly-shit tier next chapter that will got even Fuuko speechless.

And Fuuko. Oh boi Fuuko... Such a great villain. I just love and simp those kind of characters. She knows what she wants and goes for it. I can respect that. I just don't want her to mess Nanase head so much. Her putting the blame on Nanase was dumb but I'd like to think it's a manipulation technique. She can mess with Yuni tho. She seems to like it. BUT DON'T BULLY NANASE.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread