My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Flowers' Secrets

Dex-chan lover
My precious girls, I love them all.

But don't be fooled for a second my friends, this is not over, this is merely beginning.

Breaking up? Moving on? Getting together with the other chick and 2 couples going separate ways? Stop kidding yourself!

This is where the fun begins, buckle up. :chad:
We still have the threesome scene on our bucket list after all.

Dex-chan lover
tbf luminous=blue was pretty incredible and super respectful to its chars, i wouldnt be shocked if iwami kiyoko pulls this one out despite how... fucked up its been lol
I don't even remotely agree. Nene was horrible in every possible way towards Amane, especially the restaurant scene was downright cruel. The idea that these characters had some sort of special relationship after all of that was just silly. But I think the ending might end up being similar.

Dex-chan lover
My precious girls, I love them all.

But don't be fooled for a second my friends, this is not over, this is merely beginning.

Breaking up? Moving on? Getting together with the other chick and 2 couples going separate ways? Stop kidding yourself!

This is where the fun begins, buckle up. :chad:
We still have the threesome scene on our bucket list after all.

Did someone say that there is a threesome scene coming?

Dex-chan lover
So it took you to be cheated on and to go on a date with someone else to figure out you was a trash GF? Well surprised she actually managed to figure that out…
the fact that you think getting cheated on is a way to LEARN ANYTHING is disgusting, yuni the bitch could had broke up with her and be done with it, but nop, the solution for yuni was to put more effort in her afair that to break up so spare the the stupid idea that Nannase is at fault

Dex-chan lover
Nanase falls for weirdos, first it was an attention whore and now a maniac who takes you to fucking amusement park when you are in crutches and while they look good together I can't help but feel that Yuki is just your regular straight girl who is overly friendly with her best friend. Hoping to be wrong so that nanase can have a good relationship but on the other hand Yuni is so goddamn funny like seriously "Maybe I went a bit too far with STUPID" God she truly is a piece of work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
okay, a good chapter. very nice!
aside from Yuni saying: "I might have done something wrong, but... it's all because I love you" (which is dumb as shit), this was an overall great chapter. both parties realised they fucked up somewhere, Unlike Yuni who just sits there flabbergasted Nanase actually sees her fault in this situation and accepts it. also good for Nanase for having a friend like Yuki who doesn't just look at her pitifully and ignores her.
Although I'm less of a fan of this, but, seeing as this is a manga and seeing how page 26 was drawn/made Nanase might break up with Yuni and get together with Yuki. And while Yuni will be shocked (for some reason fucking idk that's who she is), she will be emotionally vulnerable and Fuuko will take advantage and fully 'capture' Yuni and that will be that.

Never reading NTR manga after this one ever again nooooo thank you :wooow:

Now that the premise has been dealt with, I'm curious how it develops from here. Fuuko's personal issues and why she feels the need to cause chaos (or be #1/#2, not sure which she's aiming for); if Yuni can be more straightforward and honest with her needs/wants; if Natsume can juggle more than just her club and be more honest and considerate to people she chooses to be in a relationship with.

As far as my view on where blame lies since I feel this 'secret cheating arc' is over, I'm personally 60/30/10 - Yuni/Natsume/Fuuko. Cheating, neglect, non-communication are bad, so the relationship was going south either way; Yuni and Natsume just couldn't be honest with each other and those around them fearful of 'society'. Yuni crossed the line the most; would she have cheated if not for Fuuko... ehh, I don't think so, but her resolve and faith were already crumbling. Natsume really wasn't a good GF and only in name. Fuuko was just a chaos factor that sped things along.

Can't wait for the next chapter. While I wish for a happy ending where the characters are happy in their own way, I must admit, seeing a downward spiral of despair is interesting in its own right, like 'Dog and Scum' and 'Boy's Abyss'.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest neither of the MCs are "good" people. And I hope they don't get back together. I feel like they would both have much healthier relationships with their new interests. Nanase+Yuki. Yuni+Fuuko(this one doesn't feel the healthiest but it would still be better)

Dex-chan lover
the fact that you think getting cheated on is a way to LEARN ANYTHING is disgusting, yuni the bitch could had broke up with her and be done with it, but nop, the solution for yuni was to put more effort in her afair that to break up so spare the the stupid idea that Nannase is at fault
The fact that you Think its so easy to break up with someone you love, shows that you have never been in love with someone. So spare the stupid idea that Nanase is innocent, when she is the sole reason all of this ever happened

So it took you to be cheated on and to go on a date with someone else to figure out you was a trash GF? Well surprised she actually managed to figure that out…
Im surprised u didn't figure how trash u yourself is since u still think cheating is cool to do to make ur self feel satisfied instead of just ending the relationship all together. Yuni still blaming people but her self & here u are still sucking her off like shes right, get off her already. How ironic for nanase to think back and notice a few mistakes about herself but yuni cant do the same but blames people & u just slurp it all up, such a hypocrite

Yea that person is a trash individual, I've never seen someone constantly blame one party but not the other (that went out to seek physical touch & cant even own up to the crap she does.) & side with them like they have no faults. Dummy just sounds like red flag

The fact that you Think its so easy to break up with someone you love, shows that you have never been in love with someone. So spare the stupid idea that Nanase is innocent, when she is the sole reason all of this ever happened
It doesnt “show that you never been in love” u was just limited so u never explored the other experiences. Thats on u for knowing little. U constantly on Nanase beef but not once have u said anything bout yunis trash existence, but i guess trash go hand & hand so u relate to character to the point u dont even think shes at blame at all. If u agree, then u just have a trash mindset and is a walking red flad

Dex-chan lover
They’re both at fault and both terrible fucking GFs

If things had kept going they most likely would’ve broken up because she was in love with the person but hated the relationship (hence y it was so ez for her to swayed into cheating), she still loved her and didn’t want to lose her but was also dying to have a different type of relationship

There was an action and reaction, cheating was the reaction, the other being a shit gf and neglecting her was the action

Does that make cheating ok? No

But It doesn’t make one a victim and one a perpetrator, they’re both victims and perpetrators

Both r at fault, one for cheating, the other for negligence

Now the way she did handle obviously was trash but what I’m saying is she’s not the only one to blame

she could’ve not cheated and just been upfront with her “if this continues the way it is I won’t be able to stay”

She could’ve broken up with her, if the other actually cared she’d ask for a second chance

In these scenarios she’d be the sole asshole for pushing someone that loved her to even have to state those things

Which loops back to my first point, they were both shot GFs

Can we just take a second and appreciate how well the plot moves along?
I've read way to many manga that take an infruriating long amoun of time to move in a vers predictable direction.
But this one has a real driving force behind it and I just love the twists and turns the story takes.

What would make the manga perfect for me is, if Yuni and Fuuko get together only for Yuni to cheat on her. That would be a real classic, but hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread