My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Destruction Embraced

Dex-chan lover
Poly people are the worst. They remind me of vegans. Every topic becomes about poly relationships. No matter how far fetched or unlikely.

Yuni is a young person who exhibit strong narcissistic tendencies. She cheated because she is young, self-centered and in need of a unhealthy amount of attention. She will cheat again, probably with Fuuko.

She is not poly. She is just a insecure and narcissistic person who is kind of a asshole.

Fed-Kun's army
fuuko and yuni ftw they’ll get together again in no time! i’ll just have to wait a month for another chapter :3. i don’t wanna see fuuko being sad anymore. they deserve each other! leave that old bag of rocks already yuni smh

I doubt that Nanase is doing this for revenge, it's not in her nature. On the contrary, she'll probably try hard to make this relationship work, but in the end it won't because of Yuni.

Nanase has matured a bit since the betrayal, and I think she's willing to deal with the bad times in the relationship, while Yuni remains selfish, has made no effort to maintain the relationship and is only ready to receive the benefits of dating. What's more, I can already predict that she's going to be very jealous of Yuki, as every good cheater is, and that's undoubtedly going to be a problem too.

For me, Fuuko's choices will dictate what happens next, and I think it's only a matter of time before Yuni goes after her. If this story were a little more optimistic, I'd say that Fuuko will find someone who really cares about her and puts her first. But since it's not that kind of story, I think it's likely that she'll keep planning to damage their relationship or provoke Yuni in some way that makes her want to go after her.

Dex-chan lover
Poly people are the worst. They remind me of vegans. Every topic becomes about poly relationships. No matter how far fetched or unlikely.

Yuni is a young person who exhibit strong narcissistic tendencies. She cheated because she is young, self-centered and in need of a unhealthy amount of attention. She will cheat again, probably with Fuuko.

She is not poly. She is just a insecure and narcissistic person who is kind of a asshole.
I agree with most of this except for calling Yuni a narcissist in need of an unhealthy amount of attention.

Her girlfriend chose to put all her time and effort into her hobby while ignoring her and constistently breaking plans they made together. To top it off, she didn't want anyone to know they were dating so chose to treat her like they barely knew each other around school while simultaneously choosing to hold hands, hug, and share food with her best friend (nobody seems to think they're dating so why couldn't she be that way with Yuni?)

Nanase treated her like shit so it seems unfair to write her off as a narcissistic asshole for wanting the bare minimum from her girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Man! What a girl! Such courage for taking a stand after months(?) of being an oblivious girlfriend!

This author just keeps on pissing on my good days, lol. I love Nanase though, even if she can be stupid at times.

Nanase still loves her girlfriend even though Yuni cheated on her. Forgive, Nanase, but never forget.

Let's make something clear. If I say "I think Yuni is poly" (or might be) it doesn't make myself poly or personally involved in my comments ( I don't know if I ever will be poly or not, I don't know how I will be in my best version and accomplished).
It's not fair to mix someone personally in topics they write about or call out other people with different style of life if we don't like it.
If I'm a writer who writes about crimes, it does not make me a criminal.
If I'm an actor who brilliantly plays a role of someone evil, it does not make me evil, just makes me a brilliant actor.
So it's same with my comments here.

My comments are just my observations about possibilities, knowing other works of author of this manga, not just this work. And chances that this manga can turn poly are more than great. We'll see... (I just hope for an happy end, not tragic disaster. Would it be poly or something else, I don't mind)

At the end, Yuni will be how author created her and nobody will change it whatever we say about her during her character development, not yet finished in this moment in time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I agree with most of this except for calling Yuni a narcissist in need of an unhealthy amount of attention.

Her girlfriend chose to put all her time and effort into her hobby while ignoring her and constistently breaking plans they made together. To top it off, she didn't want anyone to know they were dating so chose to treat her like they barely knew each other around school while simultaneously choosing to hold hands, hug, and share food with her best friend (nobody seems to think they're dating so why couldn't she be that way with Yuni?)

Nanase treated her like shit so it seems unfair to write her off as a narcissistic asshole for wanting the bare minimum from her girlfriend
what a load of horshit this white knight defender of cheating this is, BRO did the last chapters didn’t guve you ANY feeling how fucking narcisistic yuni is?? she was getting her brest nicly feel up and STILL blame her gf for what? good god you people love cheaters way to much

Users who are viewing this thread