My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Destruction Embraced

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK

it's been a while since i went from liking a manga to hating it in a single chaper, why did the author decide to make nanase a spineless coward? like girl yuni CHEATED on you for months and you still think she loves you? get a fucking grip

after some consideration, i guess it is possible that nanase has some sort of plan for getting back at both of them, but idk i just can't get myself to be hopeful enough to fully believe that as of now

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hoes gonna hoe, quite a predictable outcome except for Fuuko's outburst. I was sure she was more malicious here she is just broken. Welp, such is this manga.

Ty for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So.. is this Nanase revenge plan to now cheat on Yuni after they supposedly made up? Destroy the relationship between Fuuko and Yuni first, and cheat on Yuni next with the club girl. That way she would have managed to get back at both of them.. otherwise dunno why this is the next step..

Dex-chan lover
So.. is this Nanase revenge plan to now cheat on Yuni after they supposedly made up? Destroy the relationship between Fuuko and Yuni first, and cheat on Yuni next with the club girl. That way she would have managed to get back at both of them.. otherwise dunno why this is the next step..
i feel like this is a tinfoil hat theory but i hope you're right

Rov

Double-page supporter
As much as i like this manga man that was such a bad move and yes i just want fuuka to actually find someone this is the 2nd time she lost ,now i wonder what will be fuukas next move will be is she gonna keep relentlessly chasing on yuni or will she finally accept defeat and move on.

Dex-chan lover
I don't read yuri. In fact, I avoid it like the plague. But yet, here I am, reading this progressively more ridiculous trainwreck.

But you know what they say about trainwrecks...just can't look away.

So, how many chapters do we think it's going to take before Yuni cheats on Nanase again, hmm?

Dex-chan lover
Rather than some big master plan of revenge from Nanase (let's be honest, both her and Yuni aren't the brightest), it feels more like Fuuko is about to hold a torch to their lives. Most likely, she'll reveal their relationship to everyone in an attempt to show Yuni Nanase hasn't changed

I'm still on board so far. As usual, everyone is not without their faults.
Yuni was swept up by Fuuko, but still loves Nanase. She's developed something for Fuuko though, only time will tell; I can suspend disbelief enough. Perhaps some consequences for her actions later?
Nanase realizes her shortcomings and will try to make amends as she still loves Yuni despite the cheating; fine, I can suspend disbelief. I don't think it'll work out, but I'm interested how it'll go.
This is the first time Fuuko is rattled and upset at not being chosen by Yuni. In her own way, she did do everything right. Aside from making someone who didn't want to cheat on their partner, she comforted someone who was lacking love, was there for them, and fulfilled them as they needed/wanted. To Yuni, she 'should've' been the perfect girlfriend she was hoping for. But still not being chosen because she's not the official "girlfriend".
Looking forward to some Fuuko time. See ya next month.

Users who are viewing this thread