My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - A Longing Heart

Dex-chan lover
I so hope they all crash and burn and that Yuni ends up with neither
This. Very much this. None of them deserve each other regardless what half of these people are saying. Advocating for cheaters is mind blowing but I can't put it past people nowadays with how crazy they are.

Dex-chan lover
This. Very much this. None of them deserve each other regardless what half of these people are saying. Advocating for cheaters is mind blowing but I can't put it past people nowadays with how crazy they are.
Aren't you taking a piece of fiction a tad bit too personal?

Dex-chan lover
Nah, if you've seen the comments of people from chapter 1 up till now, you'd see who really has issues here.
Idk this manga seems to make you pretty mad, I mean if you read it because you want to be mad then more power to you ✌️

Dex-chan lover
Has anybody else spotted that the crowd around Yuni and Nanase is entirely made out of couples? Just blew my mind when rereading the chapter

Well, I think that I am old enough to differentiate. Cheaters and cheaters might be not the same.
Yes, cheaters are bad.

But not all cheating is the same.

We are talking about teenagers and their first love. We are talking about unfinished personalities. We talk about mental unstable minds because of their backgrounds.

So I sum it up:
Nanase: She need someone else than Yuni. They do not fit. Nanase is not able to give Yuni what she wants.
Yuni: Well same as with Nanase. But she can grow/mature with Fuko. Maybe.
Fuko: Absolutly not sure. She can give Yuni what Yuni needs, but would she also mature when with Yuni?

I ship Funi but I also hope that Nanase will get some happiness with someone else who fit her more.
Would be nice if they could build up a friendship in the end.

For Fuko, I do want to see her mature and find peace, seeing how she grew up.

Users who are viewing this thread