My Home Hero - Vol. 16 Ch. 141 - The Value of Life

Dex-chan lover
Tetsuo was right at pitting the syndicate and the cult. But kubo was such a wildcard that he clutched his way into victory royale or whatever this is.
Yep. None of this is actually Tetsuo fault no matter how much he believes so. Hell, the beginning literally started because Kubo ordered Matori son to date Reika and abused her. Tetsuo is just doing the right thing.

Virgin " the story must be realistic" vs chad "it's entertaining and fictional"
It just come down to expectation really, this story at first, presented itself as highly realistic. so when it come off the rail and become highly unrealistic like this, people is going to call it out, it's not unreasonable at all. on the other hand, no one expect Shounen with superhumans like Naruto or Demon Slayer to be "realistic" so there is no such complain there.

Aggregator gang
The whole point of the story was, "Normal man does what he has to do to protect his family, it gets out of hands, but he's really smart". When it becomes Kubo : First Blood Part II, it defeats the purpose of a grounded story.

Dex-chan lover
The whole point of the story was, "Normal man does what he has to do to protect his family, it gets out of hands, but he's really smart". When it becomes Kubo : First Blood Part II, it defeats the purpose of a grounded story.
I mean I do agree but even the beginning have some unrealistic aspect to it.

Dex-chan lover
It just come down to expectation really, this story at first, presented itself as highly realistic. so when it come off the rail and become highly unrealistic like this, people is going to call it out, it's not unreasonable at all. on the other hand, no one expect Shounen with superhumans like Naruto or Demon Slayer to be "realistic" so there is no such complain there.
But even the beginning has some pretty unrealistic and crazy luck aspect to it. Tetsuo was hanging head down for a few hours iirc and still managed to keep his story straight. Where's the normalcy there? What about that one detective friend of Tetsuo knowing about him burying the body because of some random ground condition thing? The Syndicate having a top if the line gait monitoring system to determine if the person in the video they're seeing is truly Nobuto? Tetsuo becoming a ninja and infiltrating the village, even being able to assassinate the head founder using a slingshot? That's not something an ordinary man would do

To me the story have been slowly creeping into the unrealistic realm for quite some time now. People just doesn't realize it. To all you people saying Kubo can't possibly be fighting the whole village alone, Tetsuo literally did in the last arc. And he's literally about to do it again. The whole premise of "an ordinary man fighting a crime syndicate" is ludicrous enough. Not amount of mystery novel reading would prepare you for fighting a literal crime syndicate

Users who are viewing this thread