My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - What is Mokomoko-san's trump car…

So this is the last chapter? (as no more novel to base manga on)
And did the blonde american just call MC a "God" (or more like Grimm Reaper / Death)

Double-page supporter
those girls are new...well at least compared to the novel dont remember them in the current chapters at all, but then again the translations of the earlier chapters were utter garbage
@happybro what u talking about? theres like 2 arcs worth of stuff left in the translated novel

Contributor
@happybro I think you misread that page.

The novel has 3 complete volumes translated, 1 in progress. 6 Volumes / 142 Chapters in JP.

The manga has covered up to chapter 38 of the first volume.

You can click the NovelUpdates link in the links list to see.

Double-page supporter
what about not try to kill him... meaby I don't know that will help I belive

thanks for translating tha chapter
and for the text, i'm okay with it 😁

Group Leader
idk who those girls are, but what is his seal? it said something in japanese on her phone, but it was left untranslated >.>
thanks for the chapter :> nice job on typesetting. i recommend sizing the font down though. leave some space between the text and outline of the speech bubbles

Jm8beKX.jpg
vs
gXhDizA.jpg

Dex-chan lover
why is everyone so damn gung ho about killing him? all other sage candidates get's help and love yet he and him alone gets all this hate and people constantly trying to kill him. even his own sage candidate friends want him dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, so from what they're implying he's the Grim Reaper. Even though I'm more of a Botan person, this is pretty damn cool too.

Dex-chan lover
if he is a being that controls the death of all living things does this mean he can deny someones death thus forcing them to stay alive

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn’t the top priority of the sages and everyone else in the world be to issue a decree that under no circumstances should they engage in any sort of violence against him under penalty of death? That way, they can keep his ability from spreading, as well as his wrath, and it would look like the ruling body was behind the death count (since they kill recklessly anyway). But then, we had a dragon rape a bus in the opening chapter, so I guess nuance isn’t possible.

Well anyone would get rid of him if they knew his power or befriend him and betray later but that prob won't end well.

Aggregator gang
@Doomer I'm pretty sure the god's "blessing" is more akin to a curse. It amplifies your worst traits and makes you battle hungry which inevitably leads to your death. Also don't forget, in the eyes of everyone else he appears to be powerless because he did not receive the blessing (he probably subconsciously killed it by sensing that it had ill intent) so he is looked down upon, it doesn't help either that the Japanese have a bad reputation to begin with in the world because of how horrible sage candidates are.

The vampire woman was suicidal, she wanted to die but apparently
sages are not able to willingly commit suicide hence the reason for her round about way of doing it.

Those girl said,'to be able to kill people just by thinking even in his sealed state's, does that mean he has more power? 0_0

Double-page supporter
@Lajomm Not betraying. It causes killing intent. Also, can he even be killed. If he is a grimm reaper, it probably means he is invincible.

Also, WTF with the 2 girls, it came out of nowhere. If it was a bit better done, we will learn that the japanese girl watched over the MC, and this chapter would have only been about learning that the USA had also a watching team on him. Finally, you were meant to watch over him, but you just went away at the beginning. Great surveillance. In a more logic world, you would not quit him from a sole.

Users who are viewing this thread